Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Darwen End again for me. Away day atmosphere at home, more singing than I have heard on Ewood since the Blackburn End early to mid eighties. Sit where you want, wind up the away fans and no need to queue at the bar.

Ok I lied about the last bit :P

Good to be a blue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have idea when the renewal packs are sent out please? I am not interested in the on line gubbins. Thank you.

Starting to go out now, the mystery "component" which was held up in China by the volcanic ash having now arrived.

Starting to go out now, the mystery "component" which was held up in China by the volcanic ash having now arrived.

Thank you GB and o2g....I cannot wait to see what the "component" is....shall we start a guessing game? What about:

1. a gastric band for Benni Mac;

2. a plastic knee for Grella;

3. an elastic band replacement tendon for Dunny, or;

4. a Wenger doll that crys when you stick pins in it?

The packs are on their way out - the 'component' is a cool little extra for the season ticket pack.

Also check out your renewal information - it should contain a picture of your actual seat...now thats detail for you!

The packs are on their way out - the 'component' is a cool little extra for the season ticket pack.

Also check out your renewal information - it should contain a picture of your actual seat...now thats detail for you!

I know exactly what my seat looks like already!!! :P

Strange that, the doc says I should always check my stools at my age too...............

On a serious note you should - I'm in hospital shortly for an op that I wouldn't have known I needed if I hadn't. Lifesaver.

Claim your own seat deadline extended to 12th June. Packs should arrive this week.

Hopefully next season they wont fanny about with mystery components from the other side of the world, and just give them to people who actually buy a season ticket later on if necessary!

What's the problem when it's so easy to renew on line, over the phone or in person at Ewood?

Direct debit rules out the first 2, and as I live 20 miles away it's easier to send the application and DD form through the post.

You could have filled it in before or after the Arsenal game last week.

I'm looking forward to receiving mine too but there is plenty of time, the season has only been finished for a day! Your seat will be safe and hopefully we'll have the packs this week.

Claim your own seat deadline extended to 12th June. Packs should arrive this week.

Hopefully next season they wont fanny about with mystery components from the other side of the world, and just give them to people who actually buy a season ticket later on if necessary!

The component is part of the pack....not part of something you can collect later.

Its hardly caused you any problems has it? If you had the money ready...put it to one side....if not it will come out of your bank just the same as it would if you had already got your pack by now!! :rolleyes:

You could have filled it in before or after the Arsenal game last week.

I'm looking forward to receiving mine too but there is plenty of time, the season has only been finished for a day! Your seat will be safe and hopefully we'll have the packs this week.

Could have done I suppose, but I usually sort it when the pack arrives.

I suppose I am more eager than ever to renew for some reason :)

The component is part of the pack....not part of something you can collect later.

Its hardly caused you any problems has it? If you had the money ready...put it to one side....if not it will come out of your bank just the same as it would if you had already got your pack by now!! :rolleyes:

My point is why bother fannying about with something from China...

Why not just the normal bog standard booklet and forms that can be printed in this country! :rolleyes:

My point is why bother fannying about with something from China...

Why not just the normal bog standard booklet and forms that can be printed in this country! :rolleyes:

Then there would eb uproar that Rovers weren't making an effort, crap PR, small town mentality etc. They really can't win can they?

Then there would eb uproar that Rovers weren't making an effort, crap PR, small town mentality etc. They really can't win can they?

Exactly - we have Ben telling us to stop fannying around and just send a leaflet out....then we would have people moaning that its basic, poor pr & that thier are no freebies included. Club cant win!!

Just manage your money and ensure its still in your piggy bank & it shouldnt affect your life. :P

Archived