Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

ah, cheers for that mate. Yeah, I'm moving to Manchester in September, so it will be easier then.

I'll give them a call at work tomorrow

Make sure you tell them that you have been having problems online... that way they will waive any booking fee for paying over the phone ;)

Also, just had a quick look and only Blackburn End upper (family stand) is available at the moment, is that where you tried to purchase?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was yeah, im a bit out of sync i think. When do they release season tickets for the lower section?

Mate... im far too dumb for all this!

Top section you will need someone under 16 in your group. Lower sedition possible waiting list i think they have till the end of the season to renew their season tickets.

Tried to renew online and as per last year the details are incorrect on our account. Sigh. No information pack or similar received in this house yet. It's really quite disappointing, you want to spend money but can't. :(

Can anyone please confirm the dedline for renewing your current seat? Can't seem to find it on the website. Ideally want to leave it till I get back off holiday on 16th June, will this be too late??

All the info will be in the renewal pack when they send them out, we should have them before the end of the season.

If it's finances that's holding you back you could go direct debit for around £25/month for 10 months.

Tried to renew online and as per last year the details are incorrect on our account. Sigh. No information pack or similar received in this house yet. It's really quite disappointing, you want to spend money but can't. :(

If you're that desperate to renew ring the ticket office and give your season ticket number. The transaction will go through within minutes.

I have just been on Onerovers and renewed 2 x seats in bburn end - lower tier NO3.

Don't know when deadline is bu really want to push on these last couple of games and finish as high as possible and with a good summer and pre season behind us I think next season will be awesome - Cant wait already.

Thanks

It will be a significant challenge to hold on to most of the new season ticket holders to be honest. I think if we have anything approaching 19,000 season ticket holders next year the club will be pretty pleased.

I agree, I think we'll sell less than last year unless we make some 'sexy' signings. With the current team and style of football we'll be lucky to get 15k ....

I agree, I think we'll sell less than last year unless we make some 'sexy' signings. With the current team and style of football we'll be lucky to get 15k ....

Then God help us if we ever get relegated.

Rovers fans need to get a grip on reality.

I don't agree with that. Finishing mid table and many fans starting to accept Sam means only a hand full of Sam haters will not renew whilst new season tickets holders will come on board.

Then God help us if we ever get relegated.

Rovers fans need to get a grip on reality.

We could run a poll on this! I think we'll sell about the same because they are so cheap and there seems to be a lot of positive feelings about the future (not unanimously felt on here!) There are a lot of grumbles about matches being rearranged though. Not exactly new is it?

Lucky to get 15k? :lol: Are you a claret or something? 99% of your posts are so negative....

The clubs target is 19-20k! :tu:

• Backroom

I cant imagine many now renewing, I think we will build on this seasons numbers especially if we could go the rest of the season unbeaten at home.

I'll be renewing mine as soon as I get the direct debit mandate through

I think it'll be interesting to see how many we get, because I know plenty that are not renewing even at the give away prices on offer.

I think it'll be interesting to see how many we get, because I know plenty that are not renewing even at the give away prices on offer.

Why though Gav?

Assuming the people you know are long standing fans like yourself, what is their reasoning?

I think the club is in the best shape it could possibly be, considering our lack of a pot to pis$ in. The football is getting better and our home record is superb. We are putting together a team of young and hungry players. Plus we have some of the cheapest tickets and the most fan friendly board in the country.

If their reason is simply 'Long ball Sam' 'terrible football' ' 451' etc etc then they need to wake up and realise that where we are now is the pinnacle unless we get serious financial backing.

Why though Gav?

Assuming the people you know are long standing fans like yourself, what is their reasoning?

If their reason is simply 'Long ball Sam' 'terrible football' ' 451' etc etc then they need to wake up and realise that where we are now is the pinnacle unless we get serious financial backing.

I think its most of the above and the fact that watching Rovers just isn't the same anymore. I must admit to not having the ‘bug’ these days, don’t think its just down the style of play and Allardyce, but down to the whole experience really. Only time I really get up for games these days is against burnley or European games.

Someone was telling me last week that going to watch non league is the closet thing to how football used to be. Good honest players giving everything, pint in the club house whilst watching the game etc etc.

Jumpers for goalposts.......

The people of Blackburn & surrounding areas need to get to grips with reality - we are a small town club in the league with the big city giants - more than holding our own - despite limited funds.

The town should be proud of having a premier league club and should get behind their club....im fed up of any old excuse not to go! perhaps its just me I dont know, but If you support your club...then I cant see how style, tactics etc can affect your support....

I think its most of the above and the fact that watching Rovers just isn't the same anymore. I must admit to not having the ‘bug’ these days, don’t think its just down the style of play and Allardyce, but down to the whole experience really. Only time I really get up for games these days is against burnley or European games.

Someone was telling me last week that going to watch non league is the closet thing to how football used to be. Good honest players giving everything, pint in the club house whilst watching the game etc etc.

I agree with that Gav. I went to watch Clitheroe V Halifax last season and it was such a laugh. OK the football wasn't great but the whole experience was a throw back to the good old days. Proper tackling, no play acting and chatting to the players and managers in the bar afterwards. For me, Premier league football, premier league players etc etc are just becoming so far removed from the ordinary fan. Most of my mates who have been going to Rovers for years, home and away go mainly as it is an excuse to get out the house and have a laugh with your mates. Football is not the number one reason to go anymore.

Unfortunately at clubs like Rovers, Wigan, Bolton, Fulham the lack of interest in the premier league shows with the support, but the Premier league cover this up by saying attendances have increased. Yes, because for every proper Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea fan who stop going a plastic glory hunting numpty just comes along and takes their place.

It's not Rovers people don’t want to watch necessarily, it’s the whole Premier league product.

That said I shall still be renewing.

Spot on Gav.

I think we will definatly sell less season tickets.

Yes the prices are fantastic, but who can honestly hold their hand up and say they are being entertained?

I for one love the Rovers and have been going for over 32 years, but i know if the prices did start to crawl up i would seriously consider not going. I am just not enjoying it anywhere near as much as i used to.

Spot on Gav.

I think we will definatly sell less season tickets.

Yes the prices are fantastic, but who can honestly hold their hand up and say they are being entertained?

I for one love the Rovers and have been going for over 32 years, but i know if the prices did start to crawl up i would seriously consider not going. I am just not enjoying it anywhere near as much as i used to.

I am, and the people I know are too.

Because we are entertained by the club acheiving year after year, our longest top flight run in 80 years. Leaving Ewood with a win is what its al about, by hook or by crook.

Ask fans of lower league clubs how much fun it is down there. There is too much rose tinted memories in football fans. The third division was a nightmare, empty grounds most of the time, mostly crap players and a feeling of no hope.

Now we are regulary getting in cup semi finals, we play in the worlds biggest league, weve got a team of internationals and an average crowd of 25000. Of course we know how biased the league is and all the others ills of the modern game, but bloody hell do you want to go back to playing Halifax in front of 7000???

Thats just simply not true,those clubs gates are down to the traditional size of support i.e 'town' clubs.

Sorry SG, you missed my point (or I didn’t explain it well enough!!!) I didn’t mean the size of the gate as such, I meant if people stopped going to watch those teams it would be very noticeable in the attendance, where as at Utd, Liverpool etc some non fan would just come along and take their place.

The people of Blackburn & surrounding areas need to get to grips with reality - we are a small town club in the league with the big city giants - more than holding our own - despite limited funds.

The town should be proud of having a premier league club and should get behind their club....im fed up of any old excuse not to go! perhaps its just me I dont know, but If you support your club...then I cant see how style, tactics etc can affect your support....

maybe its you Hughesy that needs to get a grip .. obviously not around when it was enjoyable experience (full day for most) to attend a football match. Its not quite as straightforward decision now to attend a football match every week - yes there will be exceptions but I think alot of fans nowadays (not just Rovers) find it a chore and only go out of pure loyalty.

I think people are proud but the P/L as I have said before is not the be all and end all - possibly a new breed/generation ie required to fill the voids.

There is something just not there - yes arguably a better standard of football player - but is it actually a better standard of football to watch?

Its supposed to be a football match - not a tactical game of chess to try and stay in the premier league (at all costs)

Archived