Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big difference between building good relations in the local community and with busineses, than people who will never have anything to do with the club.

To be fair to the club, my mate owns a Blackburn printing firm and does a lot of work for the club.

Obviously not on this occasion.

To be fair to the club, my mate owns a Blackburn printing firm and does a lot of work for the club.

I'm pretty sure that it's not printing that is held up in China. The club said on Monday at the Fans Forum that they were waiting for a "component", but wouldn't say what it was.

Rovers usually send out 'souvenirs' in the season ticket pack, it could be a car sticker, key ring, badge, flag or ST wallet that is being manufactured in China and is being held up.

We all have ample time to renew so there is no panic.

Anybody can renew on-line on the telephone or in person any time. The only restriction is for direct debit applications as that can not be done on-line, other than that minor restriction there is nothing stopping anybody renewing or applying for a new season ticket.

Rovers usually send out 'souvenirs' in the season ticket pack, it could be a car sticker, key ring, badge, flag or ST wallet that is being manufactured in China and is being held up.

We all have ample time to renew so there is no panic.

Anybody can renew on-line on the telephone or in person any time. The only restriction is for direct debit applications as that can not be done on-line, other than that minor restriction there is nothing stopping anybody renewing or applying for a new season ticket.

True BUT you can pick up a application form and direct debit form from either Rovers store, then either post it in/hand it in at the TO

Give sam some credit and therefore your support - we have gone from bottom of the league to around the 10th best team in the league - next season should see us progress further.....Time to Support the club!

Give sam some credit and therefore your support - we have gone from bottom of the league to around the 10th best team in the league - next season should see us progress further.....Time to Support the club!

Agreed :tu:

10 home wins, no home defeat to Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Villa.............things are looking up. Our 1st home win against the big 4 for 3-4 years.

£209 next season??? Sign me up!!

19 games, 10 wins, only 3 defeats, and just 18 goals conceded at home all season - stopping all the traditional top 4. :tu::tu:

BIG SAMS BLUE N WHITE ARMY!!!!!!!

Dont forget to add Hughesy that Rovers fans are on the up and growing leaving Rovers as the one and only Lancashire team capable of taking on and beating the big boys and long may it continue.

Those stats above look like the stats to beat for next season.

Shame the renewal date is set at 2 days before payday! Gonna have to work that one out somehow! I know it's an expense I have every season but I always forgot to save a bit in March and April! Hey Ho!

i do want to but dont want another season of hoofing boredom...

You want to get yourself in the Darwen End Abbey ;) it`s fun fun fun all the way :rover:

Archived