Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give up Paul, it's obviously not worth the hassle.

If you don't know the price of a season ticket how on earth do you know that the figure on 'my account' is wrong?

Because I know my individaul circumstances and because if I try to buy ONE season ticket I get charged for TWO.

just received my pack and can't believe the delay was all over THAT - I wouldn't have bothered!!!!! :lol: Still, I'll be renewing anyway after the deadline so we can move stand.

Be careful-I'm sure in the past it was best to renew by the deadline and then you could move your seat after.

Pick up the phone and ask them to correct it ?

Done that the last two years

Or print out the application forms from the internet and fill them in.

Why? I'm waiting for the pack because I know the online thing is useless.

I'd also suggest however that Rovers should be displaying the season ticket information in a more prominent place, given that the packs havent been sent.

Precisely

Done that the last two years

Precisely

Paul, For your information;

Supporter Price Direct Debit# Direct Debit Total

Adult* £209 £22.40 £224

Senior Citizen* £135 £15 £150

Young Adult* £135 £15 £150

Team Rovers* £79 £9.40 £94

WALKERSTEEL BLACKBURN END FAMILY ENCLOSURE

Adult* £209 £22.40 £224

1st Team Rovers* £79 £9.40 £94

2nd Team Rovers** £69 £8.40 £84

FAMILY STAND: There is a minimum purchase of 1 Adult/Senior + 1 Junior.

No more than 2 Adults/Seniors can be purchased with any 1 Junior.

RIVERSIDE STAND

Adult* £209 £22.40 £224

JACK WALKER STAND WINGS

Adult £315 £33.58 £335.79

Senior Citizen* £159 £17.40 £174

Young Adult* £159 £17.40 £174

JACK WALKER STAND CENTRE

Adult £369 £39.34 £393.35

Senior Citizen £265 £28.25 £282.49

Young Adult £265 £28.25 £282.49

Team Rovers* £95 £11 £110

WEC GROUP DARWEN END STAND (16 games)

Adult* £150 £16.50 £165.00

Senior Citizen* £100 £11.50 £115.00

Young Adult* £100 £11.50 £115.00

Team Rovers* £50 £6.50 £65.00

# Please note - Direct Debit is ten monthly instalments

* Subject to a £15 minimum charge for direct debit. Your credit limit will be a minimum of £1500.

** Applications for second Juniors at £69 must be received with an application for a Junior at £79. There is a maximum of three Juniors at £69 with any group.

Juniors: Aged 15 or under on 31/08/10

Young Adults: Aged 16 to 21 on 31/08/10

Seniors: Aged 65 or over on 01/09/10

Please note: Ticket prices for disabled supporters are included within the club's generic pricing structure.

TICKET OFFICE HOTLINE: 0871 222 1444

If you do the simple maths you'll know how much a season tickets is then.... :blink:

OK let me explain this to you as you seem unable to accept I have a genuine problem without it being spelt out in plain English.

My son is disabled, as such he receives two season tickets for the price of one. This is so a carer can attend the match with him to enusre his safety in case of an emergency, often this is me but not always. It's a fabulous offer on Rovers part (that's a POSITIVE comment especially for you). When I attempt to buy the STs online I get charged for two young adult STs when I should be charged for ONE. I'm also under the impression, rightly or wrongly that the actual price showing online is wrong but then I don't know what the price is because the club haven't told me. It's also possible my son is no longer classed as a young adult as he is now 21, but again I don't know. it's called communicating with the customer.

Now I am legally responsible for my son's money as he is unable to do this for himself. I can't see why I should mess about with the online booking when the club can't provide a system that works. I have taken this up with the club, nothing was done.

The straight forward fact is this. Buying an ST at Ewood is a unique purchase, it cannot be bought anywhere else. If it was any other product I would already have purchased it elsewhere. As a customer I expect to be treated better and will continue to say so.

I'm not sure if you're trying to patronize or be helpful, Morton, will give you the benefit of the doubt. However, there is a specific procedure we have to follow (as illustrated very aptly by Paul) and you can quote prices for ever and a day but it makes no difference.

Be careful-I'm sure in the past it was best to renew by the deadline and then you could move your seat after.

I've been buying a season ticket long enough to know what I'm doing ;) and it's not like we are going to sell 24,500* season tickets now is it

* I think this is the maximum we could sell to allow for 3000 away fans plus 10% of tickets available for match-day sales.

No, thats a fair point in yours and RoversMum's case. However for the majority of fans, the information needed to renew your season tickets is already out there.

I've been buying a season ticket long enough to know what I'm doing ;) and it's not like we are going to sell 24,500* season tickets now is it

* I think this is the maximum we could sell to allow for 3000 away fans plus 10% of tickets available for match-day sales.

Good.

I was only trying to be helpful.

No Ben I simply say it how I see it :unsure: If you think Rovers could have predicted the volcanic ash & disruption then fair enough :rolleyes::blink:

I don't and have never said that - what i have said is why mess about with mystery components from the other side of the world when a simple booklet and application form printed (over here) will do. I also said that if any fancy gadgets are necessary then do it later on (eg when people have actually bought) to prevent any delay and potential loss of business :wacko:

Exactly - we have Ben telling us to stop fannying around and just send a leaflet out....then we would have people moaning that its basic, poor pr & that thier are no freebies included. Club cant win!!

So the crappy card is the difference between good and bad marketing? Just give the people what they want - the delay was completely pointless. That crappy card would not even feature on any value curve of merit for this product/customer model. It was a waste of money. However I suspect the following would feature quite prominently on the customer value curve:

- Sending the customer timley pricing information

- Allowing plenty of time for the customer to renew

- Ease of renewal for the customer

I think you should think a little more objectivley, the club actually benefit from being told when they get things wrong... deluded it's all OK statements help no-one! I mean if you were super sour the pack is:-

• Late
  • Delayed becuase of a tacky peice of cardboard that appartently is more important than giving me plenty of time to claim my seat of 10 years
  • Inaccurate - claim your own seat deadline extended - good job I logged on to find out!
  • Contains fraudualnt / misleading advertising claims - that is not my seat

....but absolutley top notch marketing because it's Blackburn Rovers!

Either they're a set of fraudsters, OR they've added another row at the back of the blackburn end, cos that's clearly not my seat in the picture on the pack! I'm taking my Kallinic card to work tomorrow just to annoy every single dingle that walks past my desk.

Either they're a set of fraudsters, OR they've added another row at the back of the blackburn end, cos that's clearly not my seat in the picture on the pack! I'm taking my Kallinic card to work tomorrow just to annoy every single dingle that walks past my desk.

Wouldnt it have been great to have had all four recordings of Rovers 4 goals scored against the Dingles and ending with a chant of.... David Dunn is blue and white, blue and white....

Think that would have become a collectors item in years to come :) a truly great treasured possesion.

OK let me explain this to you as you seem unable to accept I have a genuine problem without it being spelt out in plain English.

My son is disabled, as such he receives two season tickets for the price of one. This is so a carer can attend the match with him to enusre his safety in case of an emergency, often this is me but not always. It's a fabulous offer on Rovers part (that's a POSITIVE comment especially for you). When I attempt to buy the STs online I get charged for two young adult STs when I should be charged for ONE. I'm also under the impression, rightly or wrongly that the actual price showing online is wrong but then I don't know what the price is because the club haven't told me. It's also possible my son is no longer classed as a young adult as he is now 21, but again I don't know. it's called communicating with the customer.

Now I am legally responsible for my son's money as he is unable to do this for himself. I can't see why I should mess about with the online booking when the club can't provide a system that works. I have taken this up with the club, nothing was done.

The straight forward fact is this. Buying an ST at Ewood is a unique purchase, it cannot be bought anywhere else. If it was any other product I would already have purchased it elsewhere. As a customer I expect to be treated better and will continue to say so.

Fair comment Paul, I was obviously not aware of you circumstances, I appreciate that the on line booking facility was not ideal for you but have you actually rang the club to discuss the issue or even renew over the phone? I'm sure If the club was aware of this they would do all they can to rectify the situation. On the other hand if they haven't gone out of their way to accommodate you then something needs to be done.

I'm not sure if you're trying to patronize or be helpful, Morton, will give you the benefit of the doubt. However, there is a specific procedure we have to follow (as illustrated very aptly by Paul) and you can quote prices for ever and a day but it makes no difference.

Patronizing was the last thing I was trying to be, Paul did not actually state that his circumstances are so very different to a majority of ST holders, so I was not to know. There are many whining about the packs being late and not knowing what to do next that simply can't be bothered getting off their backsides and dealing with the situation but will type away all day and night on here saying the ticket office is badly organised and should be bending over backwards for the individual needs of the everyday ST holder. The ticket office should however be bending over backwards to assist the likes of Paul through the process of renewing, but they can obviously only do this if the situation is brought to their attention.

I wish you all the best in resolving the situation and do hope the ticket office meets your every need.

Price is the only important factor for me and that is excellent.

Exactly Aggy!!

Fantastic pricing!! Noticed Fulham's prices werent too bad this next season - £285 for Adults....VERY good for a London club!

End of the day - pack, no pack, noisy pack, cardboard pack, wrong picture pack - just get them renewed! :rolleyes::brfc:

I still think you are being oversimplistic in this. I haven't once complained about the pack being late becaus I never renew mine till the last minute anyway. What i did say and still think is true is that we who are already intending to renew do not need the enticement of a freebie of whatever kind. all we needed was the correct forms. For many of us that was available online or from the ticket office. However, there are still people who don't have computers, who don't understand how to go about doing things online, who would rather see the form from the club first because that's how they have done things before, they know it works and they are comfortable with it. To hold up sending out renewal forms to those people for a piece of card which does nothing to enhance the package seems to me to be unnecessary. Marketing needs to be done correctly, and in this case, I don't think it has been. When I go to the ticket office I generally find staff pleasant and helpful and I have no problems with any of that. I like my seat but I wouldn't be devastated if I had to move because I hadn't renewed in time, but some people would. If you want people to renew then you give them the excellent prices we already have, you get information out to everyone asap, not just those who are computer literate or like doing their renewal on the phone, and you stick to the deadlines you set out. That way there is no confusion and no real reason to complain. They could have then saved the cards for those who didn't renew and perhaps needed a reminder, or, if they thought that was a good idea, to everyone at a later date. This is not an "I'm looking for an excuse to bash the club" It's just that I feel the delays to posting out renewal packs to those who want them have been unnecessary. Volcanic ash may have delayed the cards - it did not need to delay the forms.

In previous seasons some fans have not been happy if they havent receieved a pack (because they have already renewed or whatever)....so this year the whole group have been targetted.

Some people dont need enticement - thats correct (me included) - however this year there has been nobody left out....everyone has been sent the pack - the 'noise' is to remind people of the atmosphere and to try and get new ST holders on board.

Some people might hate it, some people love it - but Market research tells you that if you add a personal touch & perhaps use interactive multi-media then it increases response rates....so the club is right to try it.

At the end of the day - the club are just trying to increase Season Ticket holders, and make it better for our club in the long run...whatever the method! :brfc:

Archived