Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were meant to receive them by the end of the week if I remember correctly. I still haven't got mine though.

The renewal packs are to be sent out this week. There are still 2 days of this week left.

If you are worried about missing out ring the ticket office and renew over the phone, go online and renew or go to the ticket office in person to renew via DD.

Welcome back! I'm presuming you mean you're buying a season ticket for yourself and not for your son...

:rover: no flies on you morton,i did not buy him one last year,due to his behaviour at school,but this season i'll be buying him one :blush::brfc:

Well all I can say is about time.

Pre-season

So which would you choose??

football is growing in the USA everyday, but since we no-longer have Brad I think I would favour down-under since we have two of their better players. As long as Australia do well at the world cup we could generate a few more followers and pennies for the war-chest.

Well all I can say is about time.

Pre-season

So which would you choose??

football is growing in the USA everyday, but since we no-longer have Brad I think I would favour down-under since we have two of their better players. As long as Australia do well at the world cup we could generate a few more followers and pennies for the war-chest.

Simple - both!

:rover: no flies on you morton,i did not buy him one last year,due to his behaviour at school,but this season i'll be buying him one :blush::brfc:

What did he do - throw a strop cos he didn't like the headteacher and refuse to attend ?

What did he do - throw a strop cos he didn't like the headteacher and refuse to attend ?

:lol::lol::lol:

Just been and paid for mine and the lads for next season!

Welcome back Waggy! :tu:

Question is though,does it qualify as a forfeit regarding your threat to walk through the streets of rishton naked if we finish between 8th and 12th? :D

Archived