Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Are you suggesting that this doesn't happen in other parts of the ground?!?

No im suggesting you wont get in the Darwen End as you dont have set seats..

Are the packs out? No sign of one here! :(

Some are out now yes - not sure if they are being sent in stages or not....didnt you have a problem last year?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered mine yesterday online but I haven't received a confirmation email. The contact details on 'My Account' are correct and I have a Receipt no.

Anyone else experienced the same problems?

No im suggesting you wont get in the Darwen End as you dont have set seats..

To be honest you see the same faces and there is banter as well.

The idea of the unreserved area has also worked well in the fact that it was set up to make it easy for groups to get tickets so they can sit together easily. If you wanted to take someone in the Riverside or BBE with you, you would struggle to get seats together without moving to the JW. 4 of us did it for the Brum game with ease.

Overall it has worked very well, but obviously it's not for everyone.

I ordered mine yesterday online but I haven't received a confirmation email. The contact details on 'My Account' are correct and I have a Receipt no.

If it's on your purchase history then it will be fine, I sent mine by post last week and it appeared on my history this morning :)

Anyone else experienced the same problems?

Well i renewed mine on the Sunday before the Arsenal game and have yet to receive a email about it but it's on my transaction history and I have a receipt number so ain't worried as can always call the club if any problems surface.

Are the packs out? No sign of one here!

Some are out now yes - not sure if they are being sent in stages or not....didnt you have a problem last year?

Yes, and the year before. On Thursday it will be seven weeks since the club "announced" prices for next season. For all the effort which is made to market the club I have to say I think this is pretty poor. In the modern world to take this time to communicate with your existing customer base is ridiculous.

The ST is the one time each year the club need to communicate with me as a customer and still cannot get this right. It's so important and it's the same joke as years ago. Each week I get mass of meaningless and unread e-mail from Rovers when all i need is the occassional bit of real information.

I'm very disappointed after all the work put in by the club nothing has really changed. Fans Forum should be taking this up in a big way.

What was the problem for the last 2 years Paul? Wrong address or something? If so has this been fixed in previous years?

Exactly the same as this year. Online is wrong, no renewal pack etc. All our details are correct. It's simply very poor that seven weeks after announcing details some suporters still have not had information. I realise the free gift thingy was delayed but IMV after this time, and don't forget none of this would have been planned at the last minute, we should all have our information.

We know the club can do these things properly, e.g the Burnley tickets, but when it comes to STs it's the usual story.

I have received nothing post renewal of my season ticket. No pack, no receipt NOTHING!

I have just rung the ticket office they confirm my new address, they confirm I have paid and that all is OK on their systems. But they can not tell me why I do not have confirmation. The addresses for the packs I fear were taken from the database a while ago, so mine will be wrong.

They say that if I ring back shortly before the 1st home game in the event of not getting a season ticket card, they will issue me with a paper ticket.

I fear the things may be going to rat sh1t again.

Prob same as last year as there is only a £1.00 increase on the adult price....have you transferred from a different stand this time though?

I've moved from the BBE, so I'm not sure what they were last season.

Just trying to be helpful SG.

Paul if you wish - PM the details and il get it to the right people at the club to get it sorted for you..

I wasn't getting at you, just pointing out that he has explained a few pages back.

Our info always comes out later because of the circumstancs which are similar to Paul's. Wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult to check through the database and get them sorted to be honest (for the club that is).

I have received nothing post renewal of my season ticket. No pack, no receipt NOTHING!

I have just rung the ticket office they confirm my new address, they confirm I have paid and that all is OK on their systems. But they can not tell me why I do not have confirmation. The addresses for the packs I fear were taken from the database a while ago, so mine will be wrong.

They say that if I ring back shortly before the 1st home game in the event of not getting a season ticket card, they will issue me with a paper ticket.

I fear the things may be going to rat sh1t again.

Got home and there is a letter confirming my season ticket application has been accepted. do do do do.....do do do do ....do do do do..

Archived