Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Brilliant prices yet again by the club. Hopefully we'll get another 1-2k on top of last year's ST number.

I don't think the club gets enough praise nationally for the prices we are charging. The other clubs probably want to keep it on the quiet because if I were a fan of a Championship club paying double what Rovers charge i'd be a bit miffed.

Results of only 2 defeats so far this year show that a lively and full home crowd does help the players. The loss in gate revenue is easily covered by us finishing a place or two higher.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The loss in gate revenue is easily covered by us finishing a place or two higher.

And most probably wiped out by the increase in TV money too!.The club lose nothing financially tbh and have gained more fans in the process.....its been nothing but a massive success tbh!

My money is waiting to renew. :tu:

Sunderland at Ewood cost £35 this season! And there are no concessions for 16-21 year olds on individual match tickets so a season ticket for my son is really good value.

There are. He just needs to join the 16-21 club which costs a tenner. Like the season tickets it works out well worth it even over a few games.

I fully endorse all comments about the great price for season ticket's.

The only downside for me is the darwen End... we are trying to fill it and I am sure that there will be the same deals next season (3/2 game deals) as there were for this one but if someone thinks about buying a season ticket then they have the choice of sitting elsewhere for 3 games at a price of £26 (£78) making the total for the season £228.

Swings and Roundabout's I guess :wacko:

There are. He just needs to join the 16-21 club which costs a tenner. Like the season tickets it works out well worth it even over a few games.

But id I'm going to pay the extra 10 to be honest a season ticket is probably better value as it brings other benefits to him and to the club.

I fully endorse all comments about the great price for season ticket's.

The only downside for me is the darwen End... we are trying to fill it and I am sure that there will be the same deals next season (3/2 game deals) as there were for this one but if someone thinks about buying a season ticket then they have the choice of sitting elsewhere for 3 games at a price of £26 (£78) making the total for the season £228.

Swings and Roundabout's I guess :wacko:

True - but at the same time your not gauranteeing you will pay to attend all 19 games - and some wont!

Its superb and NOBODY can knock the effort by the club to help the fans in these hard times.

Once again well done Blackburn Rovers......THE REAL 'PEOPLES CLUB'. :brfc:

That last line should be on bill boards all over Lancashire. A great marketing opportunity, as well as a great deal for

the supporters. I'll be renewing

Nice one Rovers. Thanks.

You have to have NOTHING but praise for our club and the way it has turned around how it treats its supporters. From many tales of woe over the years we have a club that is now proud of its fans and a club that its fans are proud of.

I exepcted to see a rise but please, to keep it to the amount it has it is truly an exceptional offer.

Mine will be renewed at the earliest opportunity as I am sure will many others.

Now then, when do the fixtures come out ?

Great news. We will undoubtedly get 25k+ average attendance next year now!

Anyone know how you apply for the DD scheme again?? Will I have to contact the club?

If you've got a season ticket already you'll get a renewal pack that explains it all. Says so in the article on the official site and in the Telegraph

3 of us definitely re-newing in the Darwen End!!! :tu:

I know one or two have mentioned the possibility of moving to the DE singing section, but is anybody actually gonna bite the bullet & make the move? :huh:

Well not me I'm staying put with mine and renewing my seat in the BBE i like it up there along the back rows.:)

So will I.

It's the home end and main end.

I've seen movement to other parts of the ground by vociferous fans before, I've moved twice myself.

Both the Riverside and enclosure corners near the Darren end were populated for a while just as the DE is now but the draw of the BBE always won out in the end.

Im staying in the Bburn End too - its the main end, yes this season it hasnt been perfect but id rather be gauranteed my same seat each week (including United, City & Liverpool)

Good to see the BBE is going to be full again .... the DE Blues Brigade will be loud again and we need all the ground to get behind the team ... well done BBE and Riverside

COYB :rover::brfcsmilie:

Good to see the BBE is going to be full again .... the DE Blues Brigade will be loud again and we need all the ground to get behind the team ... well done BBE and Riverside

COYB :rover::brfcsmilie:

Bob, you are not the ex Rovers Keeper are You?

So will I.

It's the home end and main end.

I've seen movement to other parts of the ground by vociferous fans before, I've moved twice myself.

Both the Riverside and enclosure corners near the Darren end were populated for a while just as the DE is now but the draw of the BBE always won out in the end.

The great thing about the Darwen End is that if you get there early enough you can sit in any seat you like. No seats like that are available anywhere else except the Upper JW. Warm, dry, fantastic view as those in the equivalent BB End seats would no doubt testify!

Archived