Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But both stem back to just having a moan for the sake of it.

Thing is, People will get their ticket before the season starts.

Doesn't matter if they have to wait a few extra weeks after the deadline; They'll still get it before the season starts.

I fail to see the problem in waiting.

Why should people be made to wait? Efficiency is the key.

I suppose if you go out for a meal and it arrives 2 hours later you wouldn't complain... because "you still got it" before the end of the night.

If you think service is poor, you should complain and have a right to express your opinion. Not enough people do.

Why should people be made to wait? Efficiency is the key.

I suppose if you go out for a meal and it arrives 2 hours later you wouldn't complain... because "you still got it" before the end of the night.

If you think service is poor, you should complain and have a right to express your opinion. Not enough people do.

Because that's what happens sometimes. People have to wait.

If people think they're too important to wait, then that's a shame.

If the restaraunt rang me up 2 months before my meal was booked and explained to me that the ingredients for my meal might take a little longer to get to them due to circumstances out of their control, but my meal would still be ready for the said date. I'd think it was good customer service for letting me know.

Because that's what happens sometimes. People have to wait.

If you think you're too important to wait, then that's a shame.

I don't have to wait, I have my season ticket thanks but not everyone is as fortunate.

Everyone is important, especially if they are the paying customer.

Rovers knew how many seats were left in the Riverside and BBE last Saturday so they've had a week to sort the waiting list, no wonder people are getting fed up.

I don't have to wait, I have my season ticket thanks but not everyone is as fortunate.

I agree.

But that doesn't mean they can't wait.

Which brings back the point of just complaining for the sake of it.

If nothing can be done and you have to wait, then so be it.

Rovers knew how many seats were left in the Riverside and BBE last Saturday so they've had a week to sort the waiting list, no wonder people are getting fed up.

to be honest isn't the whole point in a waiting list for people to wait?? I mean come on the clue is in the name, it wouldn't be called a waiting list if you got it straight away. You wont get anywhere in life with a impatient attitude

It was a waiting list whilst the renewal process was happening. When the deadline passed they should know straight away how many seats are left and how many people are waiting for one!

So it's not complaining for complainings sake... there just no need for people to be still left hanging a week after the deadline!

It was a waiting list whilst the renewal process was happening. When the deadline passed they should know straight away how many seats are left and how many people are waiting for one!

So it's not complaining for complainings sake... there just no need for people to be still left hanging a week after the deadline!

Yet there are, and complaining won't change that fact.

What exactly do you or other people hope to achive by complaining?

Yet there are, and complaining won't change that fact.

What exactly do you or other people hope to achive by complaining?

I haven't complained to them as i'm not on one of the waiting lists... but if I was I'd be complaining because i'd been left in limbo not knowing whether i was sucessful or not. Some poster(s) have said they are fed up of waiting and may reconsider, now that can't be good news for the club can it?

Anyway we won't agree on this, but just noticed your from Rossendale... glad there's more than just me as it seems lonely here being a Rover sometimes... miss going to the pub and chatting to people about Rovers rather than listening about the goings on at t'turd!

Why do some people always find something wrong with what the club does? Bar for the redevelopment I don’t think we have ever had a waiting list before so we should be grateful for this.

Rightly or wrongly the club decided to add a novelty value to this seasons pack and due to reasons beyond their control someone decided to let off a volcano, and the air space was closed and we could not get the product for the season ticket pack. So the club had to send out the packs late and rightly IMO extended the renewal deadline.

What happened next is open to debate but maybe a lot of people decided to leave it to the last minute to renew their seats due to work and family issues. So maybe the club have been busy sorting those out.

As for customer relations I don’t think the club could do any better as a number of people have posted staff have gone out of their way to show them their seats. Would any of the big clubs have done this? I don’t think so. Buy a season ticket at Moan u and you have to pay for cup games whether e you want to go or not. Is that good customer relations? Get behind the club and stop nit picking Well done Rovers .

Rant over.

Mondays 1st post will have been included in the renewal deadline. Also those renewed on saturday were not processed that day, simply just collected from people.

You also seem to be forgetting the transfers....until they take place the club dont know how many spare seats they have in each area.

Be interesting to see if VAT goes up in the budget. I presume that Rovers ST prices will have to increase to cover any VAT increase - buy your ST now before VAT goes up - you know it makes sense :D

I like your tactics but I'm sure Rovers will absorb the VAT increase in the price of season tickets. However, just in case they don't... Get out there and buy your ST's!

I entered the waiting list for season tickets in May by purchasing three tickets in the Darwen End, received a phone call last week from the the TO and they said I could have three seats together in the BBE. So I went in and have upgraded :)

Glad I'm in there and not Darwen End.

I like your tactics but I'm sure Rovers will absorb the VAT increase in the price of season tickets. However, just in case they don't... Get out there and buy your ST's!

I am not so sure - the tickets are already rock-bottom price without taking a further hit. I presume what other clubs do may have a bearing on how Rovers react to the budget changes.

I renewed my season ticket and mum renewed hers but in my renewal pack I sent them a letter asking to swap my seats in the blackburn end as the view is rubbish and I can't be doing with the man (and child) I sit next to. I acknowledged that demand was probably would be high and in which case I would move to the Darwen End if there wasn't a better seat.

Anyway I got a letter yesterday saying thanks for renewing your season ticket so I checked my bank account and they have taken out £209 so I am guessing that we are still in the Blackburn End but the letter gives no clue as to where abouts we are sat. Meant to phone today but didn't get chance!

I am not so sure - the tickets are already rock-bottom price without taking a further hit. I presume what other clubs do may have a bearing on how Rovers react to the budget changes.

I'm pretty sure the cost would be absorbed, we'd only be talking a couple of quid per ST and it would make more sense commercially to advertise the fact that the rate of VAT was to be held rather than cause a commotion by raising the cost of the ST's. Can you imagine some of the members on this messageboard reactions? :lol:

I renewed my season ticket and mum renewed hers but in my renewal pack I sent them a letter asking to swap my seats in the blackburn end as the view is rubbish and I can't be doing with the man (and child) I sit next to. I acknowledged that demand was probably would be high and in which case I would move to the Darwen End if there wasn't a better seat.

Anyway I got a letter yesterday saying thanks for renewing your season ticket so I checked my bank account and they have taken out £209 so I am guessing that we are still in the Blackburn End but the letter gives no clue as to where abouts we are sat. Meant to phone today but didn't get chance!

Give them a ring. You can still transfer if you don't like your seats. The money can be adjusted. Mine was.

Give them a ring. You can still transfer if you don't like your seats. The money can be adjusted. Mine was.

Phoned the club today and they have moved me exactly where I asked them to so very pleased about that! Let's hope the annoying father and child hasn't moved as well!!!!

My Dad has just renewed his season ticket for Liverpool at a cost of almost 800 quid! The Rovers season ticket it such a good deal! I can't believe people can find any reason to complain about it.

Totally scared off about buying a season ticket at this moment in time due to the nightmareish talk of Beattie, Boyds, Benjani's plus the failure to move Grella on. Hopefully things will pan out, qaulity additions recruited into the ranks and on we go again, I hope.

Totally scared off about buying a season ticket at this moment in time due to the nightmareish talk of Beattie, Boyds, Benjani's plus the failure to move Grella on. Hopefully things will pan out, qaulity additions recruited into the ranks and on we go again, I hope.

Just chill!

With that attitude maybe it's best you don't renew JAL.

With the BBE priced at £209 and the DE priced at £150 any Rovers fan worth their salt would renew.

I'd sign up for 10 maybe 20 years if there was an option to because Rovers are my hometown club and I will always support them as I have done since the early '80's. Get your ST JAL and get behind the lads!

Archived