Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

some groups of seats are not put on sale in the JW due to corporates and schools etc so you can prob knock 1,000 off that figure :(

We don't have schools in the JW thank you. Far too noisy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the ticket booking system on OneRovers the following number of seats are avaiable for Rovers fans for the Everton game :-

Blackburn End lower - 348

Blackburn End Upper - 1116

Riverside - 1311

Correct me if wrong but weren't those areas above more or less sold out last season?.... 2775 less,thats quite a loss :huh:

Correct me if wrong but weren't those areas above more or less sold out last season?.... 2775 less,thats quite a loss :huh:

Last season, the Blackburn End Lower and Riverside were pretty much sold out.

Think the Upper had around 1000 avaliable on a matchday.

Sorry but these sales figures, in particular the Riverside and BBE Lower sound dire to me.....how can you put a positive spin on them is beyond me!!

No positive spin from me!

I think there are few more ST's in the Darwen End on last year- which would cover the shortfall from the BBE Lower.

The Riverside losing a quarter of its occupants, however, is disapointing.

Upper had similar, bburn end n riverside had around 150-200 each available once the non payers were taken out.

I agree with the BBE v D End comment but I am worried that the Riverside will look empty on the telly after looking pretty decent last year.

it will look poor on TV, as it always does due to the front few rows and sides being the empty ones.

unfortunately the 4 of us that have always had ST have gone down to 3 this year, one of the lads said he hasn't enjoyed the footy for a while and is playing golf this year instead on a weekend!

not my choice, but if there are more floaters that think the same as him

(he said he is sick of our goalkeeper taking EVERY free kick in our own half, or even a few yards into the opposition half, and punting it into the box etc rather than actually playing some footy)

then its no suprise numbers are down. :angry2:

i will be there as normal, UTR

it will look poor on TV, as it always does due to the front few rows and sides being the empty ones.

unfortunately the 4 of us that have always had ST have gone down to 3 this year, one of the lads said he hasn't enjoyed the footy for a while and is playing golf this year instead on a weekend!

not my choice, but if there are more floaters that think the same as him

(he said he is sick of our goalkeeper taking EVERY free kick in our own half, or even a few yards into the opposition half, and punting it into the box etc rather than actually playing some footy)

then its no suprise numbers are down. :angry2:

i will be there as normal, UTR

I know how he feels.

so 350 spare seats out of 5000 is dire with over 2 weeks to go - give me strength - talk about a total over reaction!

pardon!!! look at the Riverside figures compared to last year when it was almost sold out....sounds like a lot more than 350 to me. I hope that you don't teach maths JW <_<

According to the ticket booking system on OneRovers the following number of seats are avaiable for Rovers fans for the Everton game :-

Blackburn End lower - 348

Blackburn End Upper - 1116

Darwen End - 869

Riverside - 1311

Jack Walker (Upper+Lower) - 2539

This info should give us a pointer as to how many season Tickets we have sold.

Sorry but these sales figures, in particular the Riverside and BBE Lower sound dire to me.....how can you put a positive spin on them is beyond me!!

I don't teach, no ... but I wouldn't say that 93% full was dire - would you?

They used to tend to leave a block for segration then prob sell em if the demand is there which i prob will be with everton.

From Everton website:

Traditionally a popular fixture for travelling Evertonians, the Blues' 4200 allocated tickets were sold by Friday morning to 2010/11 Season Ticket holders.

Seems a lot to leave for segregation? 1000+ seats?!

If that kind of stop/start boring statistical analysis rubbish ever comes to British football grounds that will be the day when I find something else to do. Yes after 64 years and still counting I really cannot imagine ANYTHING more conducive to killing interest from a spectators point of view. What I and I guess the majority of spectators go to football for is a fast moving skillful and action packed game being played out with an absolute minimum of breaks or stoppages. I even find throw in's boring!!

From Everton website:

Traditionally a popular fixture for travelling Evertonians, the Blues' 4200 allocated tickets were sold by Friday morning to 2010/11 Season Ticket holders.

Seems a lot to leave for segregation? 1000+ seats?!

My parents were in the Roverstore yesterday morning. There was a commodition as two Everton fans tried to buy match tickets and the shop refused. They said the scene was starting to turn so ugly that the staff had to call security.

Will be interesting to see what level of infiltraton there is on the day!

My parents were in the Roverstore yesterday morning. There was a commodition as two Everton fans tried to buy match tickets and the shop refused. They said the scene was starting to turn so ugly that the staff had to call security.

Will be interesting to see what level of infiltraton there is on the day!

I'm sure Rovers will be sending over an extra 1000 tickets.

I dont know why Rovers havebt given them the top tier, Everton fans are always a laugh and always a generally good crowd. I dont see Rovers filling our own seats as it stands and there would not appear to be any sort of signings happening that will instigate further sales.

Archived