Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

PLEASE ask them to ban Vuvuzelas to avoid harm to fellow fans and whats happing with the spare land where Bartholemews church used to be....have they any plan for a museum or such like..

I think given the reduction is car parking spaces on match-day (Darwen Vale & Albion Mill to name two), and the fact it has been flattened out means it will remain a car park for now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. It's tonight. Anyone need anything bringing up?

Flags around the ground are a disgrace as I've mentioned on another thread, gives the wrong impression to visitors and potential investors.

Can this be brought up?

The flags outside Witton park for instance are of a much higher standard and wouldn’t need much, if any, maintenance for years.

Just a thought.

Being down on last season's numbers - given that 12 months ago we were coming off a season where we just avoided relegation, compared to this season where we managed 10th and had a cup semi - IS a disappointment.

The job situation isn't much different from last season - I think the fall probably has a lot more to do with the poor quality of football, and to a lesser extent the lack of transfer activity.

Anyway, I've got mine. I'm sure by Saturday at 3pm I'll be full of unfounded and misguided optimism, only to have it cruelly shattered over the following 90 mins. ;)

Aston Villa are down 40% on ST sales, when you take figures like that into the equation then i dont think we are doing too badly

They will probably give a breakdown at the Fans forum tonight (if it is tonight!?)

If not, il be able to get it from them.

I would not normally expect to get a detailed breakdown of ST sales at this meeting. People will continue to buy STs for the rest of August at least so we won't be at the final figure anyway. I'm sure we will get a good feel for the overall numbers though.

Takeover is also on the agenda but again I would be amazed if we were given any significant information tonight. As soon as I can I'll post an update (don't wait up till 11 tonight for me though!).

I would not normally expect to get a detailed breakdown of ST sales at this meeting. People will continue to buy STs for the rest of August at least so we won't be at the final figure anyway. I'm sure we will get a good feel for the overall numbers though.

Takeover is also on the agenda but again I would be amazed if we were given any significant information tonight. As soon as I can I'll post an update (don't wait up till 11 tonight for me though!).

Please can you ask when we will find out the players squad numbers as want to get shirts printed before Saturday if possible. Thanks in advance

Please can you ask when we will find out the players squad numbers as want to get shirts printed before Saturday if possible. Thanks in advance

I will try but we have a very full agenda for our 2 hours and there are a number of other items which will take priority - we may well run out of time.

Ask them to sort out giant foam hands with keiths face on please that would be hilarious.

Oh and don't ask them to ban the trumpets, lets at least see what its like.

Agreed, I hope the fans forum dont make out that everyone wants vuvu's banned. I too would like to sample the atmosphere if anyone decides to bring them.

Love the Keith hands idea :lol:

Don't wish to get lynched here.

But i've decided not to renew this year.

I lost interest about December last year when I used to wake up on Saturdays thinking "sweet, Rovers today"...from December onwards I felt "ahh Rovers today, gets in the way of me wanting to do X,Y and Z."

I know its relatively cheap but the extra money is a healthy bonus for other things.

I've felt abit un-inspired for the past few months and to be honest, it hasn't even crossed my mind i'm missing the Rovers, even now. Might aswell be put to use by someone else.

Crazy! For me its in my blood, its the adrenalin rush you get from going down to ewood, having a few beers with the lads, a sing song & getting excited/ deflated through games at score, performance & referee.

Wouldnt miss it for the world!!

Just been looking on onerovers - Darwen End is doing very well....seems like quite a few have added in the last 2 weeks.

Don't wish to get lynched here.

But i've decided not to renew this year.

I lost interest about December last year when I used to wake up on Saturdays thinking "sweet, Rovers today"...from December onwards I felt "ahh Rovers today, gets in the way of me wanting to do X,Y and Z."

I know its relatively cheap but the extra money is a healthy bonus for other things.

I've felt abit un-inspired for the past few months and to be honest, it hasn't even crossed my mind i'm missing the Rovers, even now. Might aswell be put to use by someone else.

Not a proper Blue then!!

Crazy! For me its in my blood, its the adrenalin rush you get from going down to ewood, having a few beers with the lads, a sing song & getting excited/ deflated through games at score, performance & referee.

Wouldnt miss it for the world!!

Just been looking on onerovers - Darwen End is doing very well....seems like quite a few have added in the last 2 weeks.

Good for you Hughesy, but you don't seem able to grasp that not everyone is like you. If we're playing dull dross, it WILL put many like Travylad off.

Archived