Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question: I've got a DE season ticket. What will happen for the other three games? Will I just ring up and get relocated? Just don't want to mess up

last season we got a letter with the chance to buy tickets in advance of them going on sale - I'm pretty sure the price is £26 this season for these matches. I'm sure it will be the same format for this season as well.

According to the ticket booking system on OneRovers the following number of seats are avaiable for Rovers fans for the Everton game :-

Blackburn End lower - 348

Blackburn End Upper - 1116

Darwen End - 869

Riverside - 1311

Jack Walker (Upper+Lower) - 2539

This info should give us a pointer as to how many season Tickets we have sold.

Using the 'Quick Seat' function on OneRovers for the Arsenal game, and assuming that not many match tickets have yet been sold for this fixture the number of season tickets remaining for each end is now :-

Blackburn End lower - 216

Blackburn End Upper - 1044

Darwen End - 444

Riverside - 1118

Jack Walker (Upper+Lower) - (seems to be a problem with the seats remaining figure)

Pleased to see Rovers are consistent with ST administration. They managed to screw up our renewals and to make a mess of sending out the STs. Just for hell of it I might turn up at the gate with the old ones and make a fuss.

Can anyone give me a sound reason why I should have to make a trip to Ewood to sort out a problem of the club's making? I'm a strong supporter of all the club does to try and sell tickets but in our case all they ever do is make a complete mess of it. Very, very p!ssed off. It's a great shame really because the people in the ticket office couldn't be more helpful when you call or ring up. It leaves me very annoyed the club can't get it right in the first place. It does demonstrate why some club initiatives fail, personally I always expect to be disappointed so no longer bother with anything other than watching the match.

As for targetting those who have not renewed, I'm far from sure of that. I have two family members who have not renewed yet and one very close friend. All intend to renew but haven't done so yet but there has been no contact from the club to date.

Oh and Hughesy please ignore this, I don't need any of your blue-tinted platitudes on yet another club feck up with my STs.

Pleased to see Rovers are consistent with ST administration. They managed to screw up our renewals and to make a mess of sending out the STs. Just for hell of it I might turn up at the gate with the old ones and make a fuss.

Can anyone give me a sound reason why I should have to make a trip to Ewood to sort out a problem of the club's making? I'm a strong supporter of all the club does to try and sell tickets but in our case all they ever do is make a complete mess of it. Very, very p!ssed off. It's a great shame really because the people in the ticket office couldn't be more helpful when you call or ring up. It leaves me very annoyed the club can't get it right in the first place. It does demonstrate why some club initiatives fail, personally I always expect to be disappointed so no longer bother with anything other than watching the match.

As for targetting those who have not renewed, I'm far from sure of that. I have two family members who have not renewed yet and one very close friend. All intend to renew but haven't done so yet but there has been no contact from the club to date.

Oh and Hughesy please ignore this, I don't need any of your blue-tinted platitudes on yet another club feck up with my STs.

So are you saying the reason for not renewing is because they have not had contact from the club? :lol:

I've got a sound reason for going to Ewood to sort your ST, If you want to watch the game on Saturday you'll be there anyway so you can pick your ST up in the process. Or, you could have asked the club to send you a machday ticket for access to the Everton game that could have been sent in 1st class post.

Just as a matter of interest, when did you renew?

If you do turn up at the gate to make a fuss please don't use turnstile G on the BBE.

Anybody know what's happening with Blues Bar passes ?

I got mine in the post last week, usually they are available on the door if you have not received it in time. If you've had one for a couple of seasons they'll more than likely recognise your face anyway so it shouldn't be an issue.

If you give Keeley Barker a call (if you PM me I'll give you her direct dial) she'll let you know what's happening with your pass.

I was looking at getting a couple of ST's in the family stand for Mrs Morton and Morton Jnr but there are few available, only the back couple of rows and the odd single seat dotted about.

That's true in the central block but there are plenty in the blocks at either end. As Ewood Spark says there are over 1,000 still available in the Family Stand.

Pleased to see Rovers are consistent with ST administration.

but in our case all they ever do is make a complete mess of it.

Same every year with you Paul....perhaps it would help if you explained the problem, then someone at the club can pick it up.

Leaving it abit late aint they?

I can't fault Rovers for trying.

I've not had a ST for five years (living away mostly) bought a hand full of match tickets on line, maybe 4 a season.

I arrived back in the UK in May, I've had 3 mail shots, the last one two weeks ago, and 6 emails of one description or another.

looks like i'll have to ring them up so they can arrange for me to pick up a temporary pass for tomorrows game

not in the post today

hopefully there won't be a lot of people queuing for this as i will be getting there shortly before kick off

So are you saying the reason for not renewing is because they have not had contact from the club? :lol:

No they are renewing, I was trying to say there has been no chasing from the club despite them not having renewed yet.

I've got a sound reason for going to Ewood to sort your ST, If you want to watch the game on Saturday you'll be there anyway so you can pick your ST up in the process. Or, you could have asked the club to send you a machday ticket for access to the Everton game that could have been sent in 1st class post.

As Hughesy has told us every hour STs are sent out from 5th August in batches. I got back from hols yesterday and nothing in today's post, so this morning is my first chance to chase it up.

Just as a matter of interest, when did you renew?

Same day as the pack arrived which was about 8 weeks after everybody else's.

If you do turn up at the gate to make a fuss please don't use turnstile G on the BBE.

OK promise.

Same every year with you Paul....perhaps it would help if you explained the problem, then someone at the club can pick it up.

Leaving it abit late aint they?

Same every post with you Hughesy.......................I have told the club the problem, it's their problem not mine. As I've said before any other purchase and I would have bought elsewhere.

Same every post with you Hughesy.......................I have told the club the problem, it's their problem not mine. As I've said before any other purchase and I would have bought elsewhere.

Ok a club member who reads the board was asking the problem...I simply thought id let you explain it on here & make it easier for them & you....whatever! :rolleyes:

This'll be no consolation to Paul. However, I watched Rovers at Celtic last weekend on a friends season ticket(card). First up the card wouldn't work (Red light at turnstile). A lot of Celtic supporters were saying its the same every year. Secondly, a lot of supporters I overheard were still waiting for their tickets to arrive.

I guess we dont have a monopoly on this.

Having said that, I've never had a problem with the ticket office and in any dealings with them, they've been first class.

Once the first home game's out of the way I'm sure things will settle down.

Archived