Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

still awaiting new ST card and holder...or are we using same ones as last year for those off us in same seats ??? :!:

Im pretty sure they said they would start going out from the 5th....which is today, give it chance eh :blink:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive just had a look on the website and looking at the legends lounge, does anyone know if you keep your seat where you alredy have a season ticket? if anyone has been in there pleae can you tell me wha it is like! cheers

ive just had a look on the website and looking at the legends lounge, does anyone know if you keep your seat where you alredy have a season ticket? if anyone has been in there pleae can you tell me what it is like! cheers

ive just had a look on the website and looking at the legends lounge, does anyone know if you keep your seat where you alredy have a season ticket? if anyone has been in there pleae can you tell me wha it is like! cheers

ive just had a look on the website and looking at the legends lounge, does anyone know if you keep your seat where you alredy have a season ticket? if anyone has been in there pleae can you tell me what it is like! cheers

I have had tickets there in the past and moved my seat for the day as I had invited two guests. You use the lounge and then leave to go through the normal turnstiles to your seat.

Food was fine and its nice for a change to make a longer day of it at the game.

I can paint the offside line in bright yellow for Roberts? "Now Jase, don't step past this line until AFTER they ball has gone past it, HAVE YOU GOT THAT?"

How about working on playing a quicker more accurate ball from midfield/defence. ;)

Renewed today card will be 'with you next week hopefully'

Bought It from new shop which I was very impressed with and looked quite busy. Will get more footfall when the building works to the mall are finished I'd guess

Guest Kamy100

Welcome to the board!

Kamy they are going out in batches....start worrying if it gets later in the week mate

Aha cool thanks.

I worry because two seasons ago they messed the whole process up and had to queue up on the day of the first match to get a replacement match ticket, resulted in me missing a large chunk of the first half.

Well it is the 9th and still no season ticket arrived. TIme to pay 50p am min to the ticket hotline.... hope this dosn't make my ticket cost £500 in the end

Don't worry - not got mine yet either.

Got an update at last - Sales going well.

Looks like by the time the deadline reaches (unless their is a massive uptake in half ST's because of our new Indian owners) then it looks like we will be down a little bit, but not by thousands or anything like that...

Which considering the amount of lads/ lasses out of jobs isnt bad.

Mine is for the Darwen End, and it ain't popped through the letter box yet.

My mate works in the store and said Darwen End tickets should be arriving more midweek time this week...

Archived