Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks SG, I was under the impression they had the right hand side lower tier and right hand upper tier (as you look at it). Does the top tier equate to 4200 ? I woul dhave thought 3000 is the lower tier figure and 1200 is the upper tier figure.

thanks SG, I was under the impression they had the right hand side lower tier and right hand upper tier (as you look at it). Does the top tier equate to 4200 ? I woul dhave thought 3000 is the lower tier figure and 1200 is the upper tier figure.

3k is the whole upper roughly , then its down to how much gap they leave in the bottom between home and away.

They were given 4,800. There will be segregation on their half, plus don't forget a certain percentage (10% i think) can't be sold on the Rovers half due to a rule regarding unreserved seating.

The top tier holds 3k and the first row isn't sold (upto 200 seats)... the bottom tier holds 2.5k in each half, less 500 segregation leaving an allocation of 4,800.

Just received a cracking 7''x 5'' picture postcard of Hoillet, NzOnzi Kalinic and I presume its Jason Roberts holding up his shirt with the crowd in the background obviously celebrating a goal.

The key thing is the shirt held up has my surname on with the number twelve on the shirt with a heading saying ..'you're a crucial part of the team'.

Well done Rovers. :rover:

3 of us still haven`t re-newed yet, but we are doing. Been on holiday & not gotten round to sorting STs.

Got burgled whilst away, so ST re-newing has sort of fallen down the priority list :(

The leg-iron is off work this week, so hopefully things will be sorted ;)

Nice to see the Darwen End is proving popular :tu: there`d better be room for us or it`ll all end in tears

There! Finally gotten round to it :tu:

Went down club shop last Friday & re-newed our 3 season tickets (one of them them was a half ST last season)

The ticket office bit seemed quite steady with people buying STs (there was 3 or 4 people behind us with filled in forms)

For those who`ve commented on the BBE & Riverside STs being down by a few hundred, i`ve heard the DE has sold 2 to 3 times more than last term. There was around 1200 ST holders last year......so that could account for the spaces in the other ends

went to Ewood yesterday to but a Birmingham away ticket. No-one buying tickets at all, I was in for 30 mins chating to a friend.

the TO staff are very secretive about ST sales, I expect that they have been told to, the best I could get was "a little down on last year at this time".

a new owner and some decent signings (some chance!) should help push those ST, and casual, sales up I hope.

For those who`ve commented on the BBE & Riverside STs being down by a few hundred, i`ve heard the DE has sold 2 to 3 times more than last term. There was around 1200 ST holders last year......so that could account for the spaces in the other ends

There were c1,500 season tickets in the DE after half ST sales last year, so there can't have been 2 or 3 times more sold than last year. Half of the lower tier less 10% because of unreserved seating means c650-750 extra seats available.

Well the bottom tier holds 5k, on the plan only 2 blocks are available - yet when you check there are at least 500 tickets still available - id guess at 2k, no way near 3 times anyway.

Im expected sales might be down by around 500 ish, iv no news on it.....hopefully this comment will get spotted and il get an update ;)

Well the bottom tier holds 5k, on the plan only 2 blocks are available - yet when you check there are at least 500 tickets still available - id guess at 2k, no way near 3 times anyway.

Im expected sales might be down by around 500 ish, iv no news on it.....hopefully this comment will get spotted and il get an update ;)

I would personally see that as an excellent result if true given the current economic climate and the recent growth we have had, but I suspect you are being somewhat overoptimistic. I expect we will get an update next Tuesday at the Fans Forum.

Archived