BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 09/10 Promotions

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other side of the table, heading to Crystal Palace tonight. If Palace beats an already promoted West Brom then they stay up. If not, it's a trip to Sheffield next Sunday for the relegation decider. Wednesday win and they stay up, Palace draw or win and they stay up.

Palace were doing ok until they were deducted the points. Now they are staring at relegation you've got to feel for the fans as they will be the ones loosing out .

Oh I don't know, I think one or two Rovers fans will be feeling glad all over.

I've got something of a vested interest in all of them except Swansea - ideally Blackpool but I've always felt that the top division table looks wrong if Forest aren't there. Strange I know because they've been missing a while. Mind you I think the same about Wednesday not that that looks like changing any time soon!

What an ending - open net missed towards the end and the last shot of the match cleared off the line.

Steven Reid with an own goal and Neil Danns getting sent off, as well.

I've got something of a vested interest in all of them except Swansea - ideally Blackpool but I've always felt that the top division table looks wrong if Forest aren't there. Strange I know because they've been missing a while. Mind you I think the same about Wednesday not that that looks like changing any time soon!

I concur. Forest & Wednesday should be up top. Instead, we have to deal with Wigan & the big club. It would be awesome however, if Blackpool could find a way.

Would love to see Blackpool replace the dingles. After all the ridicule and arrogance that the dingles have thrown the Lashers way I think it would be a sweet reply. Can't see em making it through the playoffs but good luck to em.

If Blackpool do make it up then all the old, traditional clubs will have had a bash in the Premier League in the last few years. (Bury and Accy don't count as they were always too small.)

Except Nob End that is...

No wonder their fans can't stand us! Lot of pent-up jealousy in there...

Well done to Blackpool making the playoffs.

Don't think they're going to do it tbh, but I'd really like to see them in the Prem.

Must admit, haven't been paying much attention to the Championship this season since Burnley have been in the prem league (that's normally why I would be checking the Championship results - hoping for a Burnley loss), but just noticed today that Preston have finished in 17th place, which is pretty poor by anyone's standards.

• Backroom

Good game so far currently one all. Blackpools pitch is really bobbley.

Gotta say I like forests away kit it's the same as out home with different colours but looks smart. It shows we could keep halved away kits even if it was just one colour with a slightly different tint

Got a big soft-spot for Blackpool, not a clue why just have! Good result today but I think Forest can and will play much better in the 2nd leg. Still a cracking season for the tangerines.

Archived