BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 09/10 Promotions

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kamy100

Hopefully Blackpool can hang on, they been the better side. I hope we don't sign Joe Ledley, this is a big game for his club and apart from a well taken goal he has been poor.

Guest Kamy100

Well done to Blackpool, fully deserved to go up. To behind twice and still come back and win the game shows amazing spirit. Should be entertaining to see Olly in the Premier League next season.

This is a great game!

I've got 3-2 in a sweepstake, can't see there not being a goal in 2nd half though.

:D

Well done to Pool. Blackpool in the PL, who'd have thunk it!

Well done. I bet not many people will have put money on that happening last summer. That'll be a good awayday next season. PNE and to a lesser extent Burnley fans must be well ticked off.

Don't know how he'll do it but I bet Oyston Jun is getting ready to dip his bread into some serious bundle next season.

Very good game.

Love it for two reasons - they'll be a 6 easy points and I get to rub it in the face of my PNE supporting mates!

Me too - if they don't all chuck sickies in on Monday.

Well done Blackpool!

I wish Ian Holloway was still writing his BBC columns - he gave some very revealing insights into League One (?) football when he was doing it previously and to do the same on a week by week basis in the Premier League would have been interesting to say the least.

Well done Blackpool.

Great result for Blackpool, very happy to see them promoted. Fully deserved it. Feel this might be very bad news for Cardiff with all the debt at the club. Ridsdale is an idiot!

Whats the saying? you reap what you sow? absolutely no sympathy for the club,although i feel for the fans.

Fantastic interview with Holloway on Sky SPorts 1.

Tune in if you get a chance.

Indeed,if only everybody else in football had the same mentality he is going to be very entertaining next season and i hope they stay up,although i do think they will get leathered most weeks!

Very many congratulations to Blackpool and incomparable Ian Holloway on their promotion.

Could not be happier with the result.

And Blackburn-born Ex-Accrington Stanley player scored the winner.

Just puts the cherry on top

Well done Blackpool :rover:

Very many congratulations to Blackpool and incomparable Ian Holloway on their promotion.

Could not be happier with the result.

And Blackburn-born Ex-Accrington Stanley player scored the winner.

Just puts the cherry on top

Well done Blackpool :rover:

Brett Ormerod used to be a Rover.

I played against him when he was with Hyndburn Academicals and he then signed youth terms with Rovers.

Was released because he was "too small to make it".

Archived