BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Lets just hope he can put a half decent performance in during the world cup to spark some new interest.

£2m for a player of his ability (WHEN FIT) isnt expensive!

LT also says that Zurab is continuing to search for alternative clubs for next season to help free up wages.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much are we paying him, Gala are hardly a poor club. Come on Genoa you know you want him he's great, honest.

I thought it was obvious we overpaid for average players. See: Morten Gamst.

Wellbeck also plays wide for Man Utd, so at least he would offer some versatility unlike Di Santo.

I'd be all for it on a loan deal, he's got bags of pace and is very direct, not a bad wildcard to have from the bench.

I wonder if that North Korean dubbed 'The Asian Wayne Rooney' is any good, and cheap? We'd have to buy another North Korean so he doesn't get ronerey, and pay in lumps of Uranium and bottles of Hennessey.

He's an emotional one; was clearly crying his eyes out for his "dear leader" as the north korean anthem was being played. :) but on a footballing note, he did not appear impressive, though it could have been the nerves. but apart from the germans, who has looked good this world cup?

Welbeck makes sense as we will only realistically be able to afford to bring in one striker on a permanent basis.

However, he's not really an inspiring signing, even as third choice striker. Every time I've seen him play, he's been entirely underwhelming and never really shown any kind of quality. I don't think he's ready for regular Premier League football.

I wonder if that North Korean dubbed 'The Asian Wayne Rooney' is any good, and cheap? We'd have to buy another North Korean so he doesn't get ronerey, and pay in lumps of Uranium and bottles of Hennessey.

Wouldn't there be trade embargos to surpass?

Wellbeck also plays wide for Man Utd, so at least he would offer some versatility unlike Di Santo.

I'd be all for it on a loan deal, he's got bags of pace and is very direct, not a bad wildcard to have from the bench.

Surely we should be looking to improve the first team, not fill the squad up with players who will sit on the bench.

About Jong Tae-se.

Tae-se is a great player also Wonderful person.

He was born and bred in Japan. has North-korean mother and South-korean father (they ware born and bred in Japan)

many people misunderstand about Tae-Se... About his situation of nationality that is very complicated. (Our country does not admit having double passport.)

If you have interesting about him, read these stories. It's handy to understand about him.

North Korea’s Japanese-domiciled striker Jong Tae-Se wants to be his country’s first ‘star’ in Europe

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/world-cup/north-korea-s-japanese-domiciled-striker-jong-tae-se-wants-to-be-his-country-s-first-star-in-europe-1.1034818

Jong Tae-se is North Korea's answer to Wayne Rooney

The 'People's Rooney' tells John Duerden what a place in the World Cup means to his country

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/30/jong-tae-se-north-korea-wayne-rooney

Goal.com Scouting Report: Jong Tae Se - Kawasaki Frontale

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/05/29/1948553/goalcom-scouting-report-jong-tae-se-kawasaki-frontale

interview on Kawasaki Frontale official site

http://www.frontale.co.jp/f_spot/pickup/2009/vol_07.html

http://www.frontale.co.jp/f_spot/pickup/2007/vol_07.html

Surely we should be looking to improve the first team, not fill the squad up with players who will sit on the bench.

Whilst in theory I'd love to agree, I don't feel we are likely to strengthen the forward line with £2.5 million, not in the short term at least. So we might be better just fixing the numbers problem with a loan like this.

I'd snap him up fast. He looks a lively player and he isn't going to break the bank, plus there's the market potential. I'd prefer him to another loan signing from one of the big boys.

I'd snap him up fast. He looks a lively player and he isn't going to break the bank, plus there's the market potential. I'd prefer him to another loan signing from one of the big boys.

If he's dirt cheap maybe, but otherwise we should all know the ills of paying over the odds for a player because of a good World Cup. Bit early to judge though. Anyway, what market potential? He is North Korean...if he was South Korean there might be some.

Might there be some passport issues given that he's North Korean? People might think he's a spy, especially if he is seen round Sellafield. Good to know he's in Japan, so we don't have to tell him to stop eating grass and parade around Brockhall with a rifle and a picture of Kim Jong-Il

If he's good, I'd like him to come, but there could be complications.

Might there be some passport issues given that he's North Korean? People might think he's a spy, especially if he is seen round Sellafield. Good to know he's in Japan, so we don't have to tell him to stop eating grass and parade around Brockhall with a rifle and a picture of Kim Jong-Il

If he's good, I'd like him to come, but there could be complications.

He has lived all his life in Japan so i think he would have a Japanese passport.

Archived