BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

What´s with the laugh? I said that IMO he doesn´t look any better than Roberts. I´m pretty confident Roberts could match his 37 goals in 110 apps in the South African league as well if he had played there the last 4 years.

So what you are saying, is that the SA league is ######? Same thing was said, when Pienaar left for Ajax Amsterdam, and Benni left for Ajax as well.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what you are saying, is that the SA league is ######? Same thing was said, when Pienaar left for Ajax Amsterdam, and Benni left for Ajax as well.

Sorry if I have offended you in any way. I´m just saying the SA league´s probably not in the same standards as the PL. Kjetil Siem (the director of the SA league) has said that he compares the SA league to the norwegian one.

I guess my main point here is that IMO Roberts isn´t as bad as anyone here think he is.

Roberts has scored 19 goals for us in 99 apps (many of them coming on as a sub too).

He's saying that 1 in 3 isn't good in that league. Benni scored in 2 out of every 3 games.

Tribal, quoting the Sun, says Grella is moving to Galatasray. http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburn-expect-grella-make-galatasaray-move-weekend-902091

Tribal, quoting the Fanatik, says Grella is not moving to Galatasray. http://www.tribalfootball.com/galatasaray-move-falls-through-blackburn-midfielder-grella-901331

You decide. :wacko:

mexico was woeful while defending.

Nevertheless i thought shabalalalalala and modise, both in the SA league, showed some quality. Cant cost a fortune either.

their prices may sky rocket though unfortuantely, I mean tshibalala is probably the most talked about striker on the planet right now

Tribal, quoting the Sun, says Grella is moving to Galatasray. http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburn-expect-grella-make-galatasaray-move-weekend-902091

Tribal, quoting the Fanatik, says Grella is not moving to Galatasray. http://www.tribalfootball.com/galatasaray-move-falls-through-blackburn-midfielder-grella-901331

You decide. :wacko:

He's moving to Gala, thats from Lucas Neils dad!!

Robbie Slaters sister told me the deal may fall through

Care to have a bet?>?

lets say £1,000

Didnt Know Robbie Slater was at Gala too, or in the Aussie squad!!

I was merely telling people what I was told this morning on Skype, it didnt need silly comments

their prices may sky rocket though unfortuantely, I mean tshibalala is probably the most talked about striker on the planet right now

He aint a striker, he is a left winger or central midfielder.

• Backroom

Care to have a bet?>?

lets say £1,000

Didnt Know Robbie Slater was at Gala too, or in the Aussie squad!!

I was merely telling people what I was told this morning on Skype, it didnt need silly comments

I was joking for what it's worth I believe you, sorry for the offence caused.

Out of interest was anything mentioned about emerton to Gala?

He aint a striker, he is a left winger or central midfielder.

good point, I should have wiki-ed him I just thought watching the game last night...

If this Indian guy does buy the club do we think we would be a more attractive proposition to players? I suppose wage wise but do we really want to turn into that sort of club, I for one do not want to see us become an asset strip

I was joking for what it's worth I believe you, sorry for the offence caused.

Out of interest was anything mentioned about emerton to Gala?

OK TCO, we kissed and made up :lol:

i did ask, Emo would prob go I am told and Aussie press say its possible but Gal at the moment have not expressed an interest, Grella is on but obviously has to pass a medical :(

They are saying that USA have a good team, beat Aus 3 - 1 in a friendly earlier this year and looked decent!

I still think Spain will win though.

Be interested to know the number of players who shot to fame in World Cups, signed for English clubs to become flops!!

Any Ideas??

wasnt jurgen klinnsmann a flop at spurs first time round....i knew he dived a lot but i cant remember him setting the league on fire.......i will stand corrected if im wrong.

wasnt jurgen klinnsmann a flop at spurs first time round....i knew he dived a lot but i cant remember him setting the league on fire.......i will stand corrected if im wrong.

Klinsman was class, scored overheard kick at wednesday on opening day of the season and that is when he did his famous diving celebration, and scored a similar one to that against us at the lane, Great player was Jurgen, scored a goal every other game

he scored 21 goals in 41 matches

and won the The Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year

dived a lot as a part of his goalscoring celebration

he scored 21 goals in 41 matches

and won the The Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year

dived a lot as a part of his goalscoring celebration

Dived a lot as part of his playing, too. The dive celebration only came because he received so much criticism for diving. Anyway why have we digressed onto Klinsmann? Keep it on topic please guys!

Archived