BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Altidore is useless. Even Rob Green kept him out tonight. 1 goal in a season for Hull City. No no no.

Not that I'm an Altidore fan, but consider that Wayne Rooney isn't useless because Tim Howard kept him out tonight.

Altidore would be decent for us, assuming his stock has fallen enough for Valencia to be very reasonable on fees.

But I think Buddle would be a better, and less expensive, bet. He's a sleeper.

Don't worry your not the only one.

That kid from high school musical was asked about the world cup:

"I can't wait till the USA play manchester United thats going to be a great game"

"I think Barca have a great chance to win the world cup this year"

If you know nought say nought, numpty. (not you smoss)

• Backroom

I'm sure if grella does go then guti will be the only man to replace him. Not sure on Yebda never rated him at Pompey.

That Annan for Ghana seems a useful midfielder - weren't we close to signing him a while ago?

Yeah we were. Paul Ince decide to sign Grella instead. miss out there.

Annan had a good game. Been impress with Ghana today, got some good players.

I can't see us signing anybody until we sort out the owner issue 1st.

Annan has been very good for Rosenborg, and before that for IK Start. He gets stuck in and is a Makelele type player, but even smaller. Under Hughes he was over training with Rovers and I think Sparky wanted to sign him but had to wait for him to get more caps to be able to obtain a work permit. Not sure what happened after Hughes left for City, but I'm guessing that's about when he fell off our radar. Pretty sure he could do a job in the Premier League but I don't think he'd be cheap enough.

That Annan for Ghana seems a useful midfielder - weren't we close to signing him a while ago?

Annan is tidy with good ball retention, passed it well but he was never penetrating with his passes, Appia was average and on todays showing Zigic not worth £500,000

The right sided player and Prince Boatong looked more useful in my opinion, they could hack the prem, not sure of Annan though!

Very rarely dived when he played for Spurs though.

A great player.

1994-95

Shearer 34 goals

Klinsman 21 goals

Blackburn 1st - 89 points

Tottenham 7th - 62points

Football Writers player of the year: Klinsman

That tells you everything you need to know about football journalists.

With the very odd exception, lazy, arrogant and unintelligent with third rate degrees who struggle to put a cohesive sentence together. Scum.

Archived