BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

A Serbian game is shown in Italy every week.When i have seen him play,i have often thought he could play in Serie A,Has looked pretty good to me.

He is leaving because he wants to join a bigger club,He has run down his contract as he does not want to renew it with Novi Sad,They have not released him.They offered a new contract,but he told them he wasn't staying.

He was/is being lined up to replace that Pole you were after from Lech.

On a slightly related note, and it's a question you've probably already been asked, what's the profile of Rovers like in Italy?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a slightly related note, and it's a question you've probably already been asked, what's the profile of Rovers like in Italy?

You have the same sort of standing in Italy,as what Genoa and Sampdoria do in England.

Attendances mean nothing to people in Italy.It's all about History and trophies won.

Salgado must be on 60k a week surely or he received a £2 million pound signing on fee,otherwise the figures don't add up.

Your accountant isn't an ex-employe of Northern Rock or The Royal Bank Scotland is he. :lol:

Why do English clubs not release details of the deals like in Europe?

For the same reason the Russell group won't, fear.

judging by the lack of nicko postings on here recently, either he`s away on his jollies or he knows that rovers will be signing zilch without the anticipated/specualted/dreaded(in my case) takeover coming to fruition.

For those of you who dont know, the biggest tournament in World Football starts tonight (Australian time), Nicko, like pretty much every other football journalist will be concentrating on this, and probably wont have too much time to answer peoples pointless questions. In regards to not signing anyone yet, it's June for bleep sake, the season has only just finished, players, agents, managers, chairmen, are either on their holidays, or at the world cup. There is probably lots going on we don't know about, and plenty of scouts at the World Cup. Sometimes I think people want us to sign someone for the sake of signing someone. We have a limited budget, and are trying to offload 1 or 2 players to try and add to it. Until the Grella deal is sealed, and Guti has confirmed yeah, or neigh, I doubt anything else will happen, unless we bring in a freebie (Benjani, Petrov, Boyd, Ballack, or Joe Cole). The last 2 are said with tongue in cheek before anyone starts.

Belhadj - Would be a good signing, decent left back, not sure if he is needed, and if Lazio are interested we can forget it.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburn-west-ham-target-belhadj-welcomes-lazio-interest-898251

Another site linking us witha Diarra, again another good signing but I can't see this happening, not our priority again.

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/blackburn-rovers/rovers-linked-to-french-star-1068635.html

Another player off the wage books -

http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburn-defender-moves-accrington-898751

I found this on net from the Sun apparently but I cant find it "Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce is trying to take Guinea midfielder Kevin Constant from French side Chateauroux".

Good player. He would be a constant threat to the opposition defence.

:unsure:

I found this on net from the Sun apparently but I cant find it "Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce is trying to take Guinea midfielder Kevin Constant from French side Chateauroux".

For one horrible moment I thought it said Kevin Cosner, he could certainly dance round Wolves :lol:

I wonder if the takeover is going to tie Sam's hands over the next six weeks? Hard to see how he can get on with a plan for transfers when he is unsure of the level of investment into transfers.

Hopefully if they come in the consortium will pledge a substantial sum for squad development. Also I hope they will also pledge to let Sam get on with it without influence or hinderance.

I wonder if the takeover is going to tie Sam's hands over the next six weeks? Hard to see how he can get on with a plan for transfers when he is unsure of the level of investment into transfers.

Hopefully if they come in the consortium will pledge a substantial sum for squad development. Also I hope they will also pledge to let Sam get on with it without influence or hinderance.

Maybe we'll be able to afford Kevin Davis now?

sounds almost like Kevin Constantly Chateuroux, translated to Kevin sits on Roo(Wayne Rooney) :lol:

I am sure Sam will go for someone a bit different now. Davis is a year older and we have enjoyed a lot of success with youth players. Hopefully we will be looking away from that sort of short term fix.

It was meant as a funny JBN. :tu:

Would anyone trust Sam to spend a hefty sum wisely?

Archived