BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

An un-named source close to Syed says that the deal is going to be done and there will be money to spend next week.

Right.

Bit rich from a man who takes his tips from the PMs he gets on a fan message board :rolleyes:

Anyway the horses mouth good enough for you?

From 5Live Interview

So you will miss the transfer deadline?

"I have hired one of the pioneers of football in order to push this due dilligence at the early possible time so that I can support Big Sam so that he can have some players in this transfer window."

..of course it doesn't mean he will but he certainly hopes he can so why do you doubt it?

4902632194_fddb73aac0.jpg

WOW!!!! MSK Zilina are winning :P

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brianpepper

Bit rich from a man who takes his tips from the PMs he gets on a fan message board :rolleyes:

Anyway the horses mouth good enough for you?

From 5Live Interview

So you will miss the transfer deadline?

"I have hired one of the pioneers of football in order to push this due dilligence at the early possible time so that I can support Big Sam so that he can have some players in this transfer window."

Our Alan, as a journalist I suppose is selective in how when and why things are presented. Are you expecting consistency?

Or are you expecting as much s##t as possible to be thrown because some, surely ? Will stick ?

£100m over 5 years was it? Would be good to get a £10-15m rated striker as soon as the takeovers complete, in the 19-24 region... someone who we could get a good sell on value for along the line. anyone got any ideas who fits the profile?

...Don't know why i'm thinking of this, takeover hasn't even happened yet... this rare good news is getting to my headddddd!!!

we have to be realistic time is running out this window and forlan and beckham forget about it we have a strong squad,we need an attacking midfielder and one or two strikers anyone know if edixon perea arrived for his trial?one name id suggest would be asamoah gyan from rennes.

Our Alan, as a journalist I suppose is selective in how when and why things are presented. Are you expecting consistency?

Or are you expecting as much s##t as possible to be thrown because some, surely ? Will stick ?

Don't get what you're saying. Nicko said he'd be "stunned" (quite a strong word) if the takeover went through before the deadline. Mr Syed thinks differently...I just want to know why the chasm in opinion?

Guest brianpepper

Don't get what you're saying. Nicko said he'd be "stunned" (quite a strong word) if the takeover went through before the deadline. Mr Syed thinks differently...I just want to know why the chasm in opinion?

We are possibly saying similar things. Why is one journos opinion differing so greatly to another? Strong option you say. It is quite strong but could just be the competitive element so that when and if it isn't true Nixon can say told ya so for kudos.

I've said before that I only take notice when it really takes place. Just hope its done correctly

all theses names being bandied about make me laugh, alls we need is a defender who can hoof it a tad further, tall heading down giant and someone who can shoot...things wont change under sam it will still be john beck footy albeit with dearer hoofers being paid bigger wages!

all theses names being bandied about make me laugh, alls we need is a defender who can hoof it a tad further, tall heading down giant and someone who can shoot...things wont change under sam it will still be john beck footy albeit with dearer hoofers being paid bigger wages!

Very wrong.

Big Sam's mannagerial style is to get his teams playing to their strengths and making the best out of what he has to work with.

You know, good management.

If you think Sam would be playing long-ball with a side of genuine quality, you're mistaken.

Guest brianpepper

Abbey. You don't go then. Yes we have to be practical with our football at times without super stars you just end up like burnley or wba trying to be fancy. But we are not cloggers like stoke. We have done alright in this top league we have some who play and we mix it up.

Nah im sure you go you are just being tongue in cheek you silly handsome Harris x

Whilst I agree with your derision of some of the names being mentioned, I have to take issue with the obligatory reference to hoof ball.

I would rather have a goal from a ball defecting off the side of Roberts head and one from Andrews arse and win, than one goal from a silky smooth midfield heavy move and draw. I wouldnt care if a game involved more hoofs than a chewing gum factory goes through if we win.

I seem to remember the tactic was used a lot when we came second and then won the league. Get it to Shearer, then get it to Sutton and Shearer as quick as possible and score. It didnt make that cup going up in the air above a blue and white shirt any duller.

The Tredical (Copyright Big Sam)

Hmmmm .....sounds more like a testical (copyright Fife Rover):D

Dammit I paid the price of being about 12 hours behind in my reading. Just had an image of Sam saying to the lad " I would just like you to go for a testical young man"

Very wrong.

Big Sam's mannagerial style is to get his teams playing to their strengths and making the best out of what he has to work with.

You know, good management.

If you think Sam would be playing long-ball with a side of genuine quality, you're mistaken.

he only knows one way .

he only knows one way .

I will take you back to when Gordon Lee took over Rovers, you wont know, you are too young, he came from Port Vale and they were a very defensive and difficult team to beat, Rovers won the league away with three games to spare 4 or 5 -1 away at ironically Port Vale.

Gordon Lee said, you can only play a system which suits the players you have, Rovers played some great stuff that year, attacking and incventive football!!

Guest brianpepper

Goals are exiting. TIM didn't take his medicine and niko tapped it in. Not much else happened but then we got the points and it turned out that 1 goal made the whole exercise exciting.

Therefore winning is exciting. Doesn't matter how. Who is this abbey by the way? Seems s bit 'mill hill taxis ' to me

is this thread basically pointless in terms of anything possibly happening for at the very least a week?

Does anyone believe anything at all will be done until the new owner is in, weeks of checking this thread aimlessly, check back on deadline day......guess we wont be signing anyone that'll need a work permit at short notice anyway.

Archived