BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

My stream froze a few seconds before the goal. Only just come back.

Can anyone describe what happened? :blink:

I must have been watching the same stream, missed it myself. According to the BBC:

"Blackburn goal: We're 15 minutes in and it's a horrible mistake by Everton keeper Tim Howard, who comes to collect a cross, inexplicably drops the ball into the path of Nikola Kalinic, and the striker gratefully tucks it into the empty net."

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please tell me how we are lining up? We have four centre backs playing, along with a right back and a left back / left winger in Olsson. I'm delighted that we are 1-0 up though. I can imagine that the football is pretty medieval!

Sky Sports has our pass success rate at 43%.

That's terrible

It's all the random long balls we keep hoofing to no one in particular. I know we are winning, but we must play the worst football in the league.

Bit harsh.

And in any case, we're winning and looking pretty solid, so who cares?

People that are paying good money to watch this poor excuse for football? It's not good to watch. Let's hope our possible new owners aren't a fan of hoofball either.

We are losing our grip on the game. We need to be more effective with the ball. Change of shape could help that:-

Swap Diouf for Diouf and go 352 sometime after the break?

-----------Kalinic-----M Diouf

----------------Pedersen

---------Jones----------Nzonzi

Olsson--------------------------Salgado

-------Givet----Samba---Nelsen

----------------Robinson

Can someone please tell me how we are lining up? We have four centre backs playing, along with a right back and a left back / left winger in Olsson. I'm delighted that we are 1-0 up though. I can imagine that the football is pretty medieval!

robinson

salgado, samba, nelsen, givet

jones

diouf pedersen nzonzi olson

kalinic

Archived