BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

That'd be a decent line up. It's funny how no one includes Bloody Keith Andrews in their line ups, when everyone knows Sam will pick him and ruin our day!!

Agreed except I would start Pedersen instead of Emerton. Better distribution and more goals in him which is what we need.

Hard to choose who is on the bench? Like to see Hoilett and Linganzi to get a few minutes in the game. Where does Morris play?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed except I would start Pedersen instead of Emerton. Better distribution and more goals in him which is what we need.

Hard to choose who is on the bench? Like to see Hoilett and Linganzi to get a few minutes in the game. Where does Morris play?

Same as Ollson, left back or left wing.

Emerton for me. Works much harder, isn't scared to tackle and can run with the ball far better. Plus with Pedersen in we'll have to put up with the bloody long-throw and his godawful corners!

Emerton for me. Works much harder, isn't scared to tackle and can run with the ball far better. Plus with Pedersen in we'll have to put up with the bloody long-throw and his godawful corners!

That was my thinking, but I think we both know Pedersen will start for the very reasons you stated. :(

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Samba ©, Nelsen, Givet, E. Diouf, Jones, Pedersen, Olsson, Dunn, Kalinic.

Subs: Bunn, Chimbonda, Nzonzi, Andrews, Emerton, Hoilett, M. B. Diouf.

EVERTON: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Saha.

Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Gueye.

N'zonzi not starting? Why?

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Samba ©, Nelsen, Givet, E. Diouf, Jones, Pedersen, Olsson, Dunn, Kalinic.

EVERTON: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Saha.

Is Nzonzi injured?

Is Nzonzi injured?

He's on the bench so I suspect he's not injured! Looks a pretty good line up. Everton have a lot of attacking talent and it'll be good to have Jones helping the defence/midfield.

I think Jones will probably be instructed to deal with Cahill who will drop in to link the midfield and striker and who we know is likely to pinch a goal. He should be able to guard the back 4 a bit better to deal with Everton coming forward and can always drop in to make it a back 5. I know it is defensive but if we keep Everton out then they can't win and Sam does not want to lose this game. Bold decision on the line up but hopefully it pays off.

You have to say that a midfield of Diouf, Pedersen, Dunn and Olsson is pretty bold. Quite strange that Jones is chosen ahead of N'zonzi given he is out of position.

At least Jones has also been chosen ahead of Andrews.

...............................Nelsen......Samba.......Givet........

Salgado..............................................................Ollsen

........Diouf.............Jones...............Dunn............Pedersen

.......................................Kalinic.......................

4 center halves?

1 central midfielder?

?????????????????????????????can see they're russian murdering salgado

Archived