BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Syed, the mystery Indians and the Aussies are fighting it out in a Gladiators type battle.

So my sources tell me anyway, I can't possibly reveal who they are but I'm definitely telling the truth.

Whose idea was it to stage the Gladiator battle?

Do you know if the battle will be settled by January?

Will Wolf be there?

Whose idea was it to stage the Gladiator battle?

Do you know if the battle will be settled by January?

Will Wolf be there?

Jeez man you've got it sooo wrong it's more a Maximus meets Alien meets Predator type battle with Syed as as Max( Are you not entertained?) Shah as the Alien(Spitting mad cos Max beat him to DD) and JW as the Predator( circling and just waiting for either to slip up with the rent or council tax, so he can triumphantly proclaim....Ha "neither shall have my planet" oops! sorry I meant club!) But there just aint no wolfies in there.....Whatever next? Little Red Riding hood? That would be silly!!

Guest bluerovers

Mr Syed has been extremely busy these last few weeks, in addition to the takeover he has also been starring in a new channel 4 series "The Secret Billionaire".

They better send him to his home town then as no one know who he is there.

Guest bluerovers

When Sam said "it might not happen til the end of September" back in August I thought he was being extremely pessimistic. Now it would be extremely optimistic.

It has gone so quiet I'm beginning to think it will never happen. It's starting to look more and more like a smokescreen to justify the total lack of spending on transfers but I'm just a cynical old sod.

Archived