BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former France Under-21 inter-national Herold Goulon has arrived at Brockhall this week to undergo Allardyce’s ‘physical tests’

I like the sound of Allardyce’s ‘physical tests’. I bet its just like Its a Knockout, young French lads running round Brockhall in padded suits giving piggy backs to the management team while senior players throw water bombs at them.

Or maybe its more subtle, pat your head and rub your stomach type of stuff, carry four pints back from the bar....

I like the sound of Allardyce’s ‘physical tests’. I bet its just like Its a Knockout, young French lads running round Brockhall in padded suits giving piggy backs to the management team while senior players throw water bombs at them.

Or maybe its more subtle, pat your head and rub your stomach type of stuff, carry four pints back from the bar....

I think it involves carrying Sam’s lunch pail to training and assisting in the bathroom break after mastication is complete.

If he's a prospective rovers midfielder its more likely to be dodge-ball

:mellow:

Edit - Wrong thread. Sorry.

There is no amount of irrelevant crap you could post in this thread that would result in that being the case.

Those of us who have been involved in contested take overs know that this thing is still moving very quickly.

There is nothing slow about it.

Exhibit A.

Internet bullies did for Kamy............

Now a more "sophisticated" bunch of chavs are having a pop at some of the few remaining informative and/or entertaining posters left hereabouts..........

Same old same old.............

Wanklers of t'world Unite.....

Going to be a cracking read soon :brfcsmilie:

Now a more "sophisticated" bunch of chavs are having a pop at some of the few remaining informative and/or entertaining posters left hereabouts..........

Same old same old.............

Wanklers of t'world Unite.....

Going to be a cracking read soon :brfcsmilie:

:D

Exhibit B.

Guest bluerovers

Someone posted on the LET that Syed is looking at Everton before deciding, anyone else heard anything like this?

Apparently he's been a fan od theirs for 15 years :)

I was thinking very much along the same lines recently.

:D

Exhibit B.

I'm beginning to think your real name is Cyril Sneer.

We can all make our own minds up on the credibility of other people's posts, I don't believe anyone has told you to ###### all over this forum bitch-slapping people down because they've stuck their necks out and voiced an opinion. It's like watching a dog piddle up every lamp-post in the street. Tedious and not very funny.

I'm beginning to think your real name is Cyril Sneer.

We can all make our own minds up on the credibility of other people's posts, I don't believe anyone has told you to ###### all over this forum bitch-slapping people down because they've stuck their necks out and voiced an opinion. It's like watching a dog piddle up every lamp-post in the street. Tedious and not very funny.

Exhibit C?

This is only going to upset people who dislike my posts even more.

I genuinely cannot pull a picture together from all the snippets I have picked up this week.

Mystery man is real, big and moving very fast.

Ali Syed is still working on the Rovers and obviously has a significant head start. So nothing new by way of news there then.

Shah could well be ideal if only he had an extra zero behind him. But that is just wishful thinking.

From what I can see there are still three groups of people who would still love to own the Rovers (plus at least one other although I think we can discount the Australians and Nicko's Indian now). The club, the Trust and Rothschilds are maintaining admirable calm and professionalism in very interesting circumstances which they cannot have anticipated as little as only 10 weeks ago. Remember Rovers have effectively been available to be acquired for something like 170 weeks now and what has transpired is dramatic to say the least.

would this mystery man be some rich Rovers fan who hasn't made his interest public and has been waiting for the right moment, but now that the club is/was about to be sold he has seen there is no more time to waste and is bidding for us?

or what else is all this about?

Archived