BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

Come on, you repeatedly posted absolute rubbish on here which must have been either made up by yourself or told to you by people who were taking you for a ride.

...and thats the crux of it. This is not the first topic to attract fantasists who matter of factly tell us the 'facts' and then backtrack when it turns out that it couldn't possibly be true. For some of us this isn't the first or even the second ride we have been on with certain posters...

The issue is credibility. Ask yourself why Nicko is so revered (and lets be honest he doesn't get them all right) and Philipl so disparaged?

When will Man Utd go bust again Philipl?

5 years and counting...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way this threads going, I'm sure they'll be somebody on later to argue whether it's autumn, lovely or not!

Its actually summer here, just been winter, and before that Autumn... ;) I should never have believed all this about us being sold, to some rich billionaire. Oh well, at least we are still keeping our powder dry. What does Cryer and Plunkett say on Twitter, is it a lovely day or not? :lol:

The issue is credibility. Ask yourself why Nicko is so revered (and lets be honest he doesn't get them all right) and Philipl so disparaged?

When will Man Utd go bust again Philipl?

5 years and counting...

In your opinion of course. You write that as though you are speaking for everyone - and you're not. Maybe you should make that clear.

As for the rest of your post, well Oscar, Philip has given some good info over the years and I would sooner read his input than read your pisstaking.

Guys, agree this is a MB and banter is all part of it, however, sometimes, I think the p$ss taking becomes too frequent and is too targetted.

I've been the target of some but, fortunately, I'm a little less sensitive than others.

However, I haven't posted as frequently recently because you do wonder, sometimes, if it's worth the hassle, particularly when you post in good faith.

I think it's about striking the right balance and, hopefully, we'll all meet in the middle !!!

Good post!

In your opinion of course. You write that as though you are speaking for everyone - and you're not. Maybe you should make that clear.

As for the rest of your post, well Oscar, Philip has given some good info over the years and I would sooner read his input than read your pisstaking.

You've got to admit Den, he tucks himself up on occasion by stating things as fact when his opinion would not only be equally if not more valid, it would be far better received.

He's a good poster and does give decent input at times, but his signal to noise ratio needs a bit of work. I much prefer when his posts start with "I think" as opposed to "I know".

You've got to admit Den, he tucks himself up on occasion by stating things as fact when his opinion would not only be equally if not more valid, it would be far better received.

He's a good poster and does give decent input at times, but his signal to noise ratio needs a bit of work. I much prefer when his posts start with "I think" as opposed to "I know".

We all get things wrong T4E, but Philip doesn't deserve the stick he gets. In my opinion - and for what it's worth - he's as good a poster as there is on here. Read what he has to say then make your own mind up.

It's not difficult to grasp that he's not entirely in the dark on some things.

All posts on the takeover, fact, part fact or complete fantasy add to the interest. Philip is giving us something to speculate on. It is not fair to attack him for it!

Initially I only glanced at your username and thought this post was suspiciously diplomatic.

Of course, I then realised it was a case of mistaken identity. :)

right, back on topic. who is mystery buyer M? ;)

Iceman you are a little ray of sunshine on here! Love your positivity.

This summer we have had hundreds of pages of absolute dross on almost each and every topic. As far as i can tell this is what has come to light;

Tony Gales Mic is a doctor

Bryan would like to knock him down a peg or two

Ottoman was a soldier and gets pretty angry about things

Kelbo's mate is missing some teeth and lives in Burnley (should fit right in - No offence Kelbo)

Bluerovers likes to make pictures on his computer

Mike B is a local business man who entertains at Ewood

Philip may or may not know what he is talking about

We have a high number of racists among us capable of making threats to anyone contributing decent material to the board

Rebelmswar is rapidly sliding into a mental state likely to get him sectioned

Chaddy's mate plays golf

Facts which have cost me (and my employer) several hours. Was it worth it? Probably not.

Sliding into a mental state.

That's the nicest thing anyone has every said to me. My therapist will be pleased.

I shall bring you up at my next group session.

I suspect we're all actually sliding into the same mental state. It's just that some of us hide it better than others.

:lol:

Are you actually for real?

Come on, you repeatedly posted absolute rubbish on here which must have been either made up by yourself or told to you by people who were taking you for a ride. Some gems included it being "game set and match to Mr Ali" around three weeks ago, some "legal eagle" friends of yours saying there was going to be some major law suit against the BBC, your own wife claiming that there was some signs at some dinner at the Stanley House that a deal was done, and finally you claiming there were two "mystery guests" at the Villa game.

To be quite frank if I'd posted all that on this board I'd expect a bit of stick too as long as it wasn't visciously done, and I don't think any of us are missing your tip offs, except for comedy value.

FFS doc, I am for real, are you ?

If you had an ounce of practical intelligence, which I very much doubt having spent almost 10 painful hours today with some members of your profession trying to enlighten them as to how to put a Business Plan together to save £m's over the next 3 years, you might realise that each of the "gems" could have been correct at the time (this is a moving feast), might still prove to be correct (Ali has more pressing concerns at the moment) or were correct (fact, I'm told there were two people involved in takeover talks at the game & the suits' high fives at Stanley House were probably now on the basis of additional bid<s> ).

Don't be such an arrogant and condescending t--t.

If you had an ounce of practical intelligence, which I very much doubt having spent almost 10 painful hours today with some members of your profession trying to enlighten them as to how to put a Business Plan together to save £m's over the next 3 years, you might realise that each of the "gems" could have been correct at the time (this is a moving feast), might still prove to be correct (Ali has more pressing concerns at the moment) or were correct (fact, I'm told there were two people involved in takeover talks at the game & the suits' high fives at Stanley House were probably now on the basis of additional bid<s> ).

You go Girl!

You're a tiger. :tu:

P.S. There seems to be a lot of testosterone flying around, this thread seems to be a pi$$ing ground for opinions.

P.P.S. TGM don't get mad at MikeB, we don't want to scare everyone away. Haven't heard from Chaddy in awhile, I do miss it.

Donald, you should know better than to make problems for yourself on here.

Yeah, and it was better without the presence of you and your simpering groupies. What a sad man you are that you have to continually put people down.

And you sorely need taking down a peg or two. I wouldn't pi$$ in your ear if your brains were on fire.

Exhibit D?

Chill out Bryan before you give yourself a hernia.

Jeez that's bold. Don't content yourself with a sideswipe at an individual when you can antagonise an entire profession. Medics lack 'practical intelligence'?. Now who's condescending?

We have a high number of racists among us capable of making threats to anyone contributing decent material to the board

That's the sad part they drove away the one person who had any inside information away.

Care to divulge what race has to do with it?

Just looking out for your welfare, Don.

At least this thread is a bit more active these days. Wouldn't want it dropping off the first page.

Listen Bryan I haven't got a problem with what Philip chooses to post.

What is interesting is that you are behaving no better than those you appear to have a problem with.

Some of your recent personal posts suggest you should be concerned for your welfare.

Archived