BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

Guest bluerovers

"the elephant in the room that everyone seems to ignore" ..... have I just missed something or just being plain thick?

I reckon he's refering to Kamy's removal of the board

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as I am aware those really in the know asked for fans/posters to leave it alone while it was in the hands of the police, so to say it is being ignored/not mentioned seems a bit harsh to me ...

Like I say, there are aspects of this that disgust me.

Let's just leave it at that.

For now.

IMO I think dropping this line of questioning would be the best thing with regards to kamy.

thats fine by me imy, however it was Nicko who mentioned the "elephant in the room" that nobody seemed keen to discuss ... you can't (on the one hand) have him saying that, yet on the other hand tell people to drop it.

Anyway I'm sure it will all come out in the wash, unless of course it involves somebody who is linked with the group who takes up over :rock: - that is if anybody does!

• Backroom

What the hell happened? Has kamy gone? I only left for a week and rovers still isnt sold and kamy is gone awol, and nicko is high or something

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/23584-message-from-kamy/

This thread has any information about Kamy in it. Best to leave any comments regarding the matter there IMO, seems like a delicate situation.

What the hell happened? Has kamy gone? I only left for a week and rovers still isnt sold and kamy is gone awol, and nicko is high or something

Basically we have had a great week on this board, then you returned and? :lol:

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/23584-message-from-kamy/

This thread has any information about Kamy in it. Best to leave any comments regarding the matter there IMO, seems like a delicate situation.

I didn't know about any of this until now. Well whoever was involved in threats to kamy etc I hope the police deal with em. Scum whoever they are to treat Kamy like that.

My housemate has close links to Flybe. He was at their offices last week and the powers that be down their end were having a video conference with the party in question. What's been gleaned through his contact from this contact is that there is major doubt as to whether they have the money that they say they do. Not earth shattering news but thought I'd share it. There's probably been a lot going on since then.

Nicko two questions,

1. Have the mystery indian bidders disappeared?

2. What did you mean by shah's new found wealth?

Shah didn't have the money to compete in the first place. Now he is actively chasing the club again. So who are his backers?

As for the 'mystery Indians' - they are still a mystery.

Do rovers favour Mr Syed Ali bid for the club with them giving him more time to look at the club's accounts and give the club more time to look into him?

Is Shah bid serious because he was first interest in the club back in April but hasn't gone into looking into at the club;s accounts and make a bid, just had talks and thats it as far has i know.

Do rovers favour Mr Syed Ali bid for the club with them giving him more time to look at the club's accounts and give the club more time to look into him?

Is Shah bid serious because he was first interest in the club back in April but hasn't gone into looking into at the club;s accounts and make a bid, just had talks and thats it as far has i know.

With Syed it seems to be a case of more questions being asked of him and where his money is coming from...

As for Shah, the fact remains that the club is up for grabs and if he can put in a serious rival offer then he could get it.

Not holding my breath on either of them seeing this through to a takeover.

My housemate has close links to Flybe. He was at their offices last week and the powers that be down their end were having a video conference with the party in question. What's been gleaned through his contact from this contact is that there is major doubt as to whether they have the money that they say they do. Not earth shattering news but thought I'd share it. There's probably been a lot going on since then.

They've only just found this out?

Archived