BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a head up...SSN are at Brockhall today doing lives throughout the day from 12...so potentially some news there?...(although I expect nothing we don't already know)

No deals or potential deals will be done at Brockhall? Unless Mr Syed will be posing for pictures or Sam will be putting Mr Syed through his famous tests :lol:

If it's true then there has to be a reason that they're there from 12. Suggestions anyone?

Sacking of Sam ?

Takeover rivals already expressed their displeasure of poor results and Sam's rantings !

Partly said tongue in cheek but who knows ?

Syed says he is a fan, although it's not clear when his support for us started.

Shah hasn't claimed to be a fan-I would guess none of the other bidders are committed fans either.

It will be interesting to see how all the bidders want to make money out of the club.

Abramovich wasn't a fan of Chelsea though. Chelsea weren't his first choice.

Guest bluerovers

Abramovich wasn't a fan of Chelsea though. Chelsea weren't his first choice.

Good point, nor did Syed actually say he was a fan, he said he was hoping to become a fan and that he'd "followed" us for the last 15 years...but that small distinction seems to have been lost by many in this thread.

Good point, nor did Syed actually say he was a fan, he said he was hoping to become a fan and that he'd "followed" us for the last 15 years...but that small distinction seems to have been lost by many in this thread.

In the interview with Syed on BBC Radio Lancs, he did say that he doesnt want to be considered as the owner of Blackburn, but as a fan of Blackburn.

Guest bluerovers

In the interview with Syed on BBC Radio Lancs, he did say that he doesnt want to be considered as the owner of Blackburn, but as a fan of Blackburn.

That's what I was referring to, I took it to mean in the future tense. IF he successfully buys us, he doesn't want to be known as an owner but as a fan. I didn't take it to mean he is already/has been a fan of us though and I'm pretty sure just before the bit you've quoted he specifically says something about looking forward to "becoming" a fan.

Archived