BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

Given what is going on in the background at present and how Kamy withdrew, I am not going to give reasons or any further information than what I am posting.

1) There will be no split amongst the Trustees. It is just not going to happen. So forget about even putting that up as a scenario.

2) This is a transaction between a general investment corporation WGA buying from a general holding Trust with at least two competing counter offers. In that context, this is going remarkably quickly- the PL context doesn't apply because neither party is whatever passes for a traditional PL club owner.

3) Syed's bid has been on the table for at least five weeks- he would not have got to a Due Diligence Memorandum of Understanding and Heads of Agreement for sale without submitting an offer subject to and the Trust considering it to be acceptable subject to. The Trust has at least three other offers on the table as well- all subject to due diligence.

4) The Owners and Directors Test is by now a formality for all the bidders given what I understand the test really boils down to. They will all walk it.

5) From what I can see Syed is playing an absolute blinder.

I have a lot of experience of buying and selling companies, advising on corporate sales and working with Trusts.

I think that you will be quite safe in Malta.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never in the field of the football message boards has so much drivel been talked by so many, for so long.

At best, most of it is conjecture the rest is just complete and utter tosh.

Do you folk not have a life.

Can you not let stuff happen and then comment on the events rather than this series of futile post that add no value what so ever.

This thread is duller than the second half against Fulham.

• Backroom

Never in the field of the football message boards has so much drivel been talked by so many, for so long.

Can you not let stuff happen and then comment on the events rather than this series of futile post that add no value what so ever.

And you just contributed to the drivel!

And now so have I.

Where does it end?

And what does your post add to the thread? Less than nothing.

Don't worry, be happy. :rover:

Did you know there was a takeover news thread now for people much like yourself who like pure facts?

This I think, unless I completely misunderstand the purpose of a forum/ discussion board, is to chatter about the takeover with all manner of idiots and professors, and lunatics.

Either throw some feces, or don't, but it is not nice to demean posters wishing to speculate.

Who is the more foolish, the fool who posts, the fool who reads it, or the one who complains?

A rhetorical question.

Well imo it's the best post in the last month. Well done Jim.:tu:

Do you plan to meet for tea, smoke a pipe, and complain about the youth of today?

If this is such a problem to people I fail to see why they enter it. It's just more moaning that has brought about the complete pussyfication of the country.

The end is near if you can't have a talk about a takeover without having to fill out a fit and proper post submission form, filled in triplicate and stamped with a mods thumb print - preferably using the blood of a previous heretical pointless poster.

I think you're one of the better posters T4E but I dont think you've shown this particularly poster any respect at all by refering to him that way.

He's one on here that actually does deserve some respect.

Just my opinion like ;)

You should know that T4E didn't meant it in the way that you have interpreted it.

However T4E's a sweaty I think. See 10 below...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanny&page=2

Three examples of different meanings.....

1. Stop fannying about and get on with it

2. I've been sat here for so long my fanny is aching.US

3. Man 'Excuse me love can I smell your Fanny?'

Woman 'No! Certainly not you horrible man!'

Man 'Oh in that case it must be your feet.'

Guest bluerovers

I'll take that as a compliment Theno, but apart from Kamy's contributions, it aint saying much

What do you expect, the Trust and Mr Syed to sign up themselves and give you daily updates?

Guys, I think that we need to recognise what insightful and quality input Philipi is making.

We do not get this in any of the nationals and certainly not the LT!

Kamy was unfairly hounded out, so, for God's sake, please be grateful for Philipi's input.

If the Trust had not extended Syed's due diligence period, they would have denied his press release of last Thursday by now. And if they thought Ali Syed was a total bounder, they would not have extended his due diligence period because they have two other bidders queueing up to take his place.

If we relied on words from the club only we would be no further forward than the club statement of 17 August; the only statement they have made.

May be the trust have extended the due diligence because they are still trying to find out more about Syed, and not the other way round. Is it still not a mystery as to where Syed's money has come from etc etc. Therefore it could be the trust who have asked for the extention so as to either embrace or expose Syed.

May be the trust have extended the due diligence because they are still trying to find out more about Syed, and not the other way round. Is it still not a mystery as to where Syed's money has come from etc etc. Therefore it could be the trust who have asked for the extention so as to either embrace or expose Syed.

The money might be a mystery to us but not to the people who need to know- it checks out clean I believe.

The extension was at WGA's behest.

There must be work still to be done by both sides but Syed would not have got his extension if his bid was in trouble. There are other bidders to fall back onto so the Trust is hardly desperate to keep giving Syed the lead position.

Did you know there was a takeover news thread now for people much like yourself who like pure facts?

This I think, unless I completely misunderstand the purpose of a forum/ discussion board, is to chatter about the takeover with all manner of idiots and professors, and lunatics.

Either throw some feces, or don't, but it is not nice to demean posters wishing to speculate.

Who is the more foolish, the fool who posts, the fool who reads it, or the one who complains?

A rhetorical question.

Brilliant

Thanks for your kind words Fife I know I sometimes ask the the bleedin obvious and it can be a bit of a pain at times. The questions I ask I am just as worried and anxious as to when it is likely to come to an end. That's all.

Don't you worry Brfcrule1. You have done nothing wrong at all. Your posts have improved tremendously well just lately and are perfectly readable now.

As for the rest of today's events..... the less said the better. It is all sorted out now and I am sure you will not get any more silly comments from anyone.

Also please don't worry that you are asking silly questions or stating the "bleeding obvious" as you put it. Even if you are doing that occasionally you are only doing that which we ALL do at times. None of us have got any REAL knowledge about what is happening behind the scenes or indeed in ANY part of the takeover proceedings.

I am sure that I am speaking for the majority of the people on the site when I say that you have done tremendously well in the way you have constructed your posts recently. Just keep up the good work, and keep reading the thread. That way you will get to know as much as the rest of us......... which is next to nothing at present. But we ALL live in hope. ;)

Archived