BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

Don't you worry Brfcrule1. You have done nothing wrong at all. Your posts have improved tremendously well just lately and are perfectly readable now.

As for the rest of today's events..... the less said the better. It is all sorted out now and I am sure you will not get any more silly comments from anyone.

Also please don't worry that you are asking silly questions or stating the "bleeding obvious" as you put it. Even if you are doing that occasionally you are only doing that which we ALL do at times. None of us have got any REAL knowledge about what is happening behind the scenes or indeed in ANY part of the takeover proceedings.

I am sure that I am speaking for the majority of the people on the site when I say that you have done tremendously well in the way you have constructed your posts recently. Just keep up the good work, and keep reading the thread. That way you will get to know as much as the rest of us......... which is next to nothing at present. But we ALL live in hope. ;)

Good post about Brfcrule1 and I totally agree with what you have said.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should know that T4E didn't meant it in the way that you have interpreted it.

However T4E's a sweaty I think. See 10 below...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanny&page=2

Three examples of different meanings.....

1. Stop fannying about and get on with it

2. I've been sat here for so long my fanny is aching.US

3. Man 'Excuse me love can I smell your Fanny?'

Woman 'No! Certainly not you horrible man!'

Man 'Oh in that case it must be your feet.'

T4E certainly is a sweaty. Although I'd like to think that, this side of the pond atleast, a fanny is a fanny.

Guys, I think that we need to recognise what insightful and quality input Philipi is making.

We do not get this in any of the nationals and certainly not the LT!

Kamy was unfairly hounded out, so, for God's sake, please be grateful for Philipi's input.

Sorry - but was it not you that said this would all be sorted last week ?

Sorry - but was it not you that said this would all be sorted last week ?

Yes I did and clearly I was wrong, as were my 'informed clients', and I have booked in with the doctor to see if there's a cure for Chinese Whispers' Syndrome!

As folk have pointed out, MB's are all about views, gossip, speculation and, sometimes, well founded insight and fact. We have to take the rough with the smooth!

Aye... Philip charges too much! :P;)

I think you are wrong there mighty mod, I am sure that I have seen his writing style in the Wall Street Journal and Spot Likes Red Balls.

Keep us informed Philip, the intricacies of the financial sector makes my stomach flutter with excitement and a dash of apprehension.

I think MikeB is a bit quirky however hes a good read and whatever he posts is in good faith I think.

I agree, and his help towards making the perfect naan from scratch was incalculable.

Thanks for your kind words Fife I know I sometimes ask the the bleedin obvious and it can be a bit of a pain at times. The questions I ask I am just as worried and anxious as to when it is likely to come to an end. That's all.

9 times out of 10 if your asking a question no matter how daft there will be someone else wanting to ask exactly the same question.

There is a difference between speculating and claiming you have "informed friends"...

Unfortunately having informed friends doesn't seem to get you very far when it comes to deals like this. Those at the top are keeping their mouths firmly shut. The best information is what the likes of Kamy obtained through direct contact with the PR teams involved in the deal, but even this is little more than is available in the public domain.

Unfortunately having informed friends doesn't seem to get you very far when it comes to deals like this. Those at the top are keeping their mouths firmly shut. The best information is what the likes of Kamy obtained through direct contact with the PR teams involved in the deal, but even this is little more than is available in the public domain.

No news is good news...

No news is good news...

No news is good news...

No news is good news...

If I say it enough, I'll start believing it. Right?... Right?

Yes I did and clearly I was wrong, as were my 'informed clients', and I have booked in with the doctor to see if there's a cure for Chinese Whispers' Syndrome!

As folk have pointed out, MB's are all about views, gossip, speculation and, sometimes, well founded insight and fact. We have to take the rough with the smooth!

i have informed friends or so the voices in my yed keep telling me :wacko:

Archived