BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Den niether point can be irrelevant when they directly answer the posts they were quoted against.

You claimed that Turner was 'kicking it back' so his keeper could take it so my question is completely valid, what would be the point/advantage/desire to do what you are claiming, it makes no sense.

The other quote was valid as the claim was that the keeper was coming to take the kick when Turner heeled it, IMO the keeper had no clue and was not acting like he did.

-_- -_- :closedeyes:

Don't think we really missed out Hughesy, we tried for him but as soon as City were in for him I don't think we were ever in with a chance.

Agree with you that he would have been a good signing.

To partner Dunny and Grella in the medical room?

Majority of the posters on here haven't seen this lad play, so how you can come to the conclusion that he is a good player is beyond me. Hasn't done anything in his career to suggest he is a brilliant player, as some people on here make him out to be.

To partner Dunny and Grella in the medical room?

Majority of the posters on here haven't seen this lad play, so how you can come to the conclusion that he is a good player is beyond me. Hasn't done anything in his career to suggest he is a brilliant player, as some people on here make him out to be.

Injury record aside, if he's been good enough for Barcelona and City, I'd think that would make him good enough for us?

Injury record aside, if he's been good enough for Barcelona and City, I'd think that would make him good enough for us?

However, we can't afford to leave aside his injury record. I know you sometimes have to take a risk but we have enough permanent crocks to mean that we couldn't really take any more even if they were prepared to come to us. The guy we've currently got on trial has a history of knee injuries.

Not sure if i am posting this is in the right area (1st time poster, long time listener), but i require some help. I have a red hot tip on a managerial appointment and there is currently still a manager in place. Anyone know where i can place a bet of this type?

Allardyce to Real Madrid? ;)

Not sure if i am posting this is in the right area (1st time poster, long time listener), but i require some help. I have a red hot tip on a managerial appointment and there is currently still a manager in place. Anyone know where i can place a bet of this type?

You get your bet on?

Best to try betfred - they ring through and give you odds usually...if its not an open market then usually around the 50/1 region. Is it the Leicester job?

You get your bet on?

Best to try betfred - they ring through and give you odds usually...if its not an open market then usually around the 50/1 region. Is it the Leicester job?

It certainly is, i made on the sacking of Sousa. Just searching for the market now, struggling though, nobody is quoting

Archived