BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodallega scored a goal to wrap up the points..............when I mean scored a goal I mean the Wolves defender kicks it against his foot and in the net after some awful defending in an awful game.

Which bright spark picked this game for live TV?

Same one who decided Rovers vs Sunderland should be on live TV on a Monday night!

• Backroom

Van Der Vaart is looking class for Spurs, nice that the FA gave Spurs permission to sign him late. Diving git though.

Edit: I think the MOTD commentator may be in love with him.

Van Der Vaart is looking class for Spurs, nice that the FA gave Spurs permission to sign him late.

How much was he? 8-9 mill was it? What a quality buy he was for a midfielder of his calibre who can just walk into a prem club, I would dribble in my pants slightly at the thought of us bringing a quality player of his standard to Ewood.

Van Der Vaart is looking class for Spurs, nice that the FA gave Spurs permission to sign him late. Diving git though.

Edit: I think the MOTD commentator may be in love with him.

Van Der Vaart may prove to be the signing of the season. I've been a huge fan of him ever since watching him play in Euro 2008 for Netherlands and have always thought he could do really well if given a chance. Unlucky at Real with his injuries, but I hope he proves his quality at Spurs. Don't really like Spurs as a club, but I would love to see any or ALL of their players over here.

It was an utterly reckless tackle. He broke Stuart Holden's leg in an international friendly earlier in the year, narrowly missed seriously injuring several players in the World Cup and has now probably meant that we've seen the last of a very talented footballer in English football.

Physical football is all well and good but the powers that be should be actively looking to root out hackers like De Jong and Karl Henry from the game.

It was an utterly reckless tackle. He broke Stuart Holden's leg in an international friendly earlier in the year, narrowly missed seriously injuring several players in the World Cup and has now probably meant that we've seen the last of a very talented footballer in English football.

Physical football is all well and good but the powers that be should be actively looking to root out hackers like De Jong and Karl Henry from the game.

I didn't actually see it - was just going off the comments of my family who were all watching. Have since heard that on looking again it was perhaps worse than they first thought.

It's interesting to see the impact Jonathan Walters has mad at Stoke (still early days of course). Him along with Scott Dann and Roger Johnson may make us revise the old saying about buying Championship players and getting Championship football.

• Backroom

It's interesting to see the impact Jonathan Walters has mad at Stoke (still early days of course). Him along with Scott Dann and Roger Johnson may make us revise the old saying about buying Championship players and getting Championship football.

To be fair Walters was never really that good at Ipswich, most Town fans were stunned to get 3M for him. I don't think his impact in the Premier League will last.... typical that his first goal in the league was against us though.

Takeover permitting - 2 deals that we should be all over

Tottenham midfielder Niko Kranjcar has admitted he may have to leave the club after growing frustrated at a lack of first team opportunities at White Hart Lane. (the Times)

CSKA Moscow's Japanese international Keisuke Honda could be available in the January transfer window after his agent confirmed he could leave the Russian club in the next transfer window.

Full story: sport.co.uk

Archived