BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two really well taken goals - really impressed with Benjani's strength for the 2nd.

Liverpool are probably the worst side we've played this season, from the first half performance, but let's not take anything away from how well we've played.

If this is what Kean's masterplan is starting to look like, I want to see more of it!

Just need to make sure we keep it up in the 2nd half - would absolutely love to turn them over 4-0 or 5-0...

Satisfactory so far. Liverpool are bobbins though aren't they?

We are 2-0 up, having played some good football with TEN players missing from our first team against Liverpool, try to enjoy it!

None of this random hoofing, the players seem to be enjoying the pass and move element of our play, we look dangerous on the breaks with MBD's pace and Banjanis power- who by the way is scarily strong.

Best half I've seen from Rovers in a long time...two superb goals, great attitude and a gameplan! Say what you will about Venkys, Sam and so on....I haven't had such a racing heart and love for Rovers in a long time...and against Liverpool! That love might go back to confusion by tomorrow but for (at least!) 45 mins tonight...wow!

(watching legal PL over the web in HD - about same cost as having it on the telly but with every game instead of just 3 from official norwegian provider)

The best half I've seen Rovers do this year and that with Steve Kean as manager! We look class or is Liverpool poor? Have to say that Diouf and Olsson is threating in our counter attacks and then Benjani looks like a new player. Dunn has been brilliant too, Im a bit shocked! And no yellow cards, we are playing our way through!

Adam or Krancjar, a forward and a left back. If we get those we've shown tonight we've got the team to survive.

More than just survive mate, really compete for top 8, especially once we have a fully fit squad again. Think we are fine for wingers, defence is fine, 2 centre mids and another striker.

Adam or Krancjar, a forward and a left back. If we get those we've shown tonight we've got the team to survive.

More than survive, we could excel.

Two really well taken goals - really impressed with Benjani's strength for the 2nd.

Liverpool are probably the worst side we've played this season, from the first half performance, but let's not take anything away from how well we've played.

If this is what Kean's masterplan is starting to look like, I want to see more of it!

Just need to make sure we keep it up in the 2nd half - would absolutely love to turn them over 4-0 or 5-0...

It has been an excellent half. Let's see if Kean can avoid the consequences of Sam's second half 'pep' talk.

We play all out matches like the first half, we'll make the big boys sweat.

Terrific performance all around. Liverpool aren't good this season, but with all our injuries we shouldn't be beating anyone! Let alone doing it while playing good football.

Quality goals both of them; Benjani looked lika Drogba or Zlatan there, showing great strength to hold off the defender and a powerful finish. I have no idea what Johnson did for our first goal, but well done Diouf & Olsson still.

Im back on earth again, lets remember that 45 minutes is a long time in football and Liverpool are known for their comebacks, I am hoping we keep attacking and dont stand off Liverpool in the 2nd half.

They really aren't. If they were they would be in the relegation zone.

I mean performance-wise - for me, that's the worst performance we've come against this season.

But then again, that might be a reflection of how well we've played.

Archived