BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to sort that out when I move to New York in August.

Let me welcome you in advance to the USA. We have our problems, but I really think it is one of the greatest places in the world to live.

All we really need to be the top of the heap is a satellite Rovers team. :rover:

Can you do that in any country though?

I don't know. I can't get stuff from Rovers online because of my location, though I've tried. Outside the allowed geographic area when I plug in my information.

All you can do is try to sign up and see what happens. I don't miss a Rovers match now. Forget who is playing on TV, Fox shows almost all of them. http://www.beta.foxsoccer.tv/page/Home/0,,13138,00.html

Satisfactory so far. Liverpool are bobbins though aren't they?

Well can't really win with that attitude, can we?

Liverpool may not be very good this season, but they still have some top class players and they dealt with us comfortably when we played them earlier in the season.

We are not only winning we are ###### battering them! Get in!

That's really the key for me.

Say what you want, but this is like watching a different team. We use the width, we have pace and we can break against sides now. Very enjoyable to watch so far.

Archived