BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Very ordinary with 3 great players which by far out-trumps our very ordinary with a few bad players by far.

It's bad but I kind of wish I was staying at home watching Man City - Arsenal

Vibes from Liverpool are that they are chomping at the bit for this one. Woy Boy sees it as an excellent opportunity to record a very, very convincing win and to influence some of his knockers. This only confirms my worst fears that we are in for a drubbing.

I don't want to sound cynical..but the more posts of yours I read the more I struggle to believe you're actually a fan.

• Backroom

Bunn, Salgado, Nelsen, Samba,Givet, Ollson, Pedersen, Dunn, Hoilett, MB Diouf, Benjani

As good as could be expected tonight

Samba is captain

PS Didn't we used to have a member called Mercerboy who was a dingle???

Our midfield has no chance v Gerrard tonight.

We need to get forward and target the likes of Lucas, Konchesky and Kryiagkos

Hoilett v Konchesky should be good

We can win, we will just have to really accentuate our strengths and hope our weaknesses aren't over exposed

CYOB

I don't want to sound cynical..but the more posts of yours I read the more I struggle to believe you're actually a fan.

I don't believe he is either. He said Burnley had better support, I have never heard a Rover say that before!

He's a claret and should be treated as suck. Anyone who has agreed with any of his posts should be ashamed.

• Backroom

Subs: Fielding (GK), EH Diouf, Linganzi, Doran, Goulon, Hanley, Morris.

Scary, nobody to influence the game in an attacking sense there apart from the hot and cold Diouf

I don't believe he is either. He said Burnley had better support, I have never heard a Rover say that before!

He's a claret and should be treated as suck. Anyone who has agreed with any of his posts should be ashamed.

Who is this?

Archived