BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 5

Can't help but feel we are blown out of the water on this already.

Depends - Venkys could invest £10m a season via a sponsorship deal or something to improve our income.

Too easy to hide figures hence why City etc couldn't give two hoots about the new 'rules'.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trezeguet doesn't offer a lot to the current Rovers set-up in my opinion. He used to be arguably one of the very best strikers around, and he can still convert crosses and be an effective poacher. 9 goals for Hercules, who I thought he signed for because his girlfriend hails from alicante - sounds like something has changed, then. With Satna Cruz back though, I don't think he's the type of player we'd splash the cash on - unless of course the Raos think we need a name for the sake of having a big name-player.

Is there any primary source to this article - I take it that Tribalfootball has used a source.

Trezeguet doesn't offer a lot to the current Rovers set-up in my opinion. He used to be arguably one of the very best strikers around, and he can still convert crosses and be an effective poacher. 9 goals for Hercules, who I thought he signed for because his girlfriend hails from alicante - sounds like something has changed, then. With Satna Cruz back though, I don't think he's the type of player we'd splash the cash on - unless of course the Raos think we need a name for the sake of having a big name-player.

Is there any primary source to this article - I take it that Tribalfootball has used a source.

I think Heracles are failing to pay him in time, or something along those lines. He was never anything other than a poacher anyway, a world class one. The way we're playing now with quick wingers in Olsson and Hoilett I think he'd be perfect - with or without RSC.

Just another pipe dream though...:/

Guest Wen Y Hu

[...]

The source is Calciomercato.it, but there was no link to the article. In the right-hand column you will find what you are looking for, however: Elisa Triani is the journalist.

TREZEGUET...he was looked at in Sam's time, but he didn't want to come...I would doubt that one...

FORMICA...definitely still alive...but many complications...including new ones.

ROCHINA...seems to be close...but we have been saying that for a wee time.

RONIELE...over here...no idea how he can get in the country for keeps.

LARSSSON...surely that one can't slip by...could it?

Guest Wen Y Hu

In other news... it looks like this is the article.

Antonio Caliendo su David Trezeguet

It merely says that there is interest from Britain (rather than England). If Roberto Policano has anything more substantive on that, it would be appreciated.

Note: nicko posted in the meantime... Any idea about whether Kranjcar would interest Rovers, by the way? Cheers.

TREZEGUET...he was looked at in Sam's time, but he didn't want to come...I would doubt that one...

Back in his Juventus days I asked him if he fancied the Premier League and he said not

FORMICA...definitely still alive...but many complications...including new ones.

For goodness sake, just put a simple bid in and a contract on the table

ROCHINA...seems to be close...but we have been saying that for a wee time.

We are waiting and patient- seems a big number for a relatively inexperienced youngster

RONIELE...over here...no idea how he can get in the country for keeps.

Real test for your credibilty here nicko after you insisted there would be no problem with that aspect of the Venky's revolution

LARSSSON...surely that one can't slip by...could it?

I would prefer it did- Olsson and Hoilett's form this month has changed the calculations in the wide areas and Larsson is not needed now; not that his position was a priority anyway.

I agree re: Larsson. I don't think we need him IF we want to devlop Hoilett on the right wing and allow him to make that position his own this season. We have Emerton, Diouf (if he stays) so it isn't a vital position at the moment.

Bit concerned that Rochina seems to be taking so long. Why is this? Surely it should be more straight forward than most deals. Does he actually want to come to England?

I agree re: Larsson. I don't think we need him IF we want to devlop Hoilett on the right wing and allow him to make that position his own this season. We have Emerton, Diouf (if he stays) so it isn't a vital position at the moment.

Bit concerned that Rochina seems to be taking so long. Why is this? Surely it should be more straight forward than most deals. Does he actually want to come to England?

Does Hoilett play on the right wing though? Seems to me like he has free license to roam.

TREZEGUET...Back in his Juventus days I asked him if he fancied the Premier League and he said not...

THE RELEVANCE BEING?

FORMICA...For goodness sake, just put a simple bid in and a contract on the table

IT IS CLEARLY NOT SIMPLE

ROCHINA...We are waiting and patient- seems a big number for a relatively inexperienced youngster

WELL AS NO NUMBER IS 'OFFICIAL' YET PERHAPS YOU SHOULD BE PATIENT...

RONIELE...Real test for your credibilty here nicko after you insisted there would be no problem with that aspect of the Venky's revolution

I DON'T RECALL 'INSISTING' ANYTHING. I SAID AT THE START THAT THEY WANTED TO RAID BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA...GOSH, THERE'S A BRAZILIAN HERE AND AN ARGIE COMING...CREDIBILITY?...MR POT, YOU HAVE A CALL FROM MR KETTLE...

I never totally understood that saying being I was born in the 1980's not the 1880's, but anyway:

While the kettle is clean and shiny (the pot being placed on coals only), when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pots own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share.

Nicko, you have obviously forgotten. When you were explaining that the plan was to bring young players in from overseas I said that getting Work Permits would scupper that one in the new climate of restrictions and you argued that it wouldn't create a problem...

Let's see how Roniele's application works out if Rovers plump for him.

Nicko, you have obviously forgotten. When you were explaining that the plan was to bring young players in from overseas I said that getting Work Permits would scupper that one in the new climate of restrictions and you argued that it wouldn't create a problem...

Let's see how Roniele's application works out if Rovers plump for him.

If you are going to start shifting position for the umpteenth time the least you can do is provide evidence of when he said that. I for one have only ever seen him say that Roniele would struggle for a work permit as he did for Riquelme.

Warnock is apparently to move this week...

As i understand im not in the know or anything but was reading a villa fan itk comments and he said warnock was consistently late for training and Houllier asked a week or so ago to move closer as he still lives in the NW when Warnocks answer was "Nah il share a lift with Pires in his limmo" ...

Since then hes been banished from the 1st team... id get him back here if it was 2mill or less.

Archived