BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Steve Kean Be Sacked?

492 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's Back or Sack Steve Kean?

• Back
    • Sack

My thoughts exactly. Another cuckoo thinking he's in the know.

That just came up in my Twitter Feed too. I've had Steve Kean on refresh for 15 hours. Could be a crazy oddball but his posts are very similar to what I've heard.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that you?

That's what I thought...

All of those things were mentioned by BPF (I think) and maybe others before they were on that Twitter page.

'Stay tuned for the real story' was the funniest one for me!

Di Matteo FTW ;)

West Brom had 13 defeats in their last 18 games when he was sacked and were right at the bottom. I don't think he is the right man to keep us up...

In regards to Kean I voted 'Sack' as I have lost all confidence in the manager and you just get that feeling if he stays Rovers are only going in one direction and that's down. Who to replace him with is a different question, I would need to see what options are available to pick the person I would like to see come in.

One last throw of the dice Venky's, Rovers are rapidly approaching a Rubicon moment. So what will you do?

I don't think I've ever called for a Rovers manager's head - not Harford, not Kidd, not the latter-day Souey and I genuinely don't remember being vocal about wanting Ince out - though I was working out of the country for most of his reign and didn't catch everything.

However, we must act quickly and get Kean out.

I don't care who replaces him.

Maradona would normally be my worst nightmare as a potential Rovers manager, but I'd take him every day of the week over the gormless Kean.

Venky's - act now and give our club a fighting chance of Premiership survival.

No, but you can set Google up to show you any Twitter posts that mention a particular word of phrase

Forgive my ignorance then, facebook and twitter are two sites I have absolutely no knowledge about.

Why if a press release has been sent already have we not seen anything at all online as yet??? Surely Journo's work 24/7??

West Brom had 13 defeats in their last 18 games when he was sacked and were right at the bottom. I don't think he is the right man to keep us up...

But they won at home to Blackpool and won away to Arsenal, that's our next two games sorted ;)

No fight.

No desire.

No passion.

No charisma.

No motivation from the touchline.

Head scratching substitutions.

Head scratching line ups.

Weird decisions.

No game plan.

No training ground set pieces, no structure, no ORGANISATION!

I am really hanging onto the fact that a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day!

10 points to go!! He will not quit, he needs to be sacked for his pay-off!

Don't know how true the director of football, demoted stuff is, but if true the man is a wretch and the woman has no spine.

Spot on.

You do begin to wonder if we are now so skint that we can't afford to do anything. If we are, we are in even deeper sh1t.

However, I think that Kean's credibility is now shot to pieces and I believe that his position is now untenable. He might hang on for a day or two but the pressure is only going to mount. He's finished, IMO.

Archived