BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Steve Kean Be Sacked?

492 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's Back or Sack Steve Kean?

• Back
    • Sack

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted sack. At the beginning of his reign, I was all for giving him a chance, however, now, with him still in charge we are getting relegated, no doubt in my mind. The events of the last 24hrs (or lack of), have left me feeling extremely disillustioned with football. If infact the reports are true, and he rejected both options given to him, and yet he still did not get sacked, makes me think like others have said, that we do not have enough money to sack him. Or, they offered the job around, and no one will take it with the terms on offer.

The other thought, is that they want to find someone to take over before they sack him, however, this is very unlikely with how they have acted before, ie with big sam.

I am worried, as our club we love is broken, and there is nothing we can do but watch!!!

My fear is the increasingly evident lack of control he has over the players. He stands almost mute on the touchline as Givet looks like he is going to murder the ref, he then walks over and tries to do something as Samba begins to throw Salgado around, Samba throws his hand up at him and walks away shaking his head. Next thing we hear is that he accepts the penalty decision.

Go to bat for your players at least for Gods sake, SAF would be all over that like dog with a fresh pile of vomit. No wonder he has no respect. He reminds me of very weak officers who suck up to anyone with any power and have zero respect with the troops they lead.

Two poimts:

- We should not criticise people for how they have voted

- With 207 votes cast, Kean is less than half as popular as Ince was the day he got fired. His low point was backing from only 22% of the fans.

Mrs Desai clearly is not in this game for popularity or positive PR.

Unless I've missed something, I haven't seen anything, anywhere about this other than NOTW.

A key question might be, is Mrs D still in UK ?

I still think this is 'cease fire' only.

Two poimts:

- We should not criticise people for how they have voted

- With 207 votes cast, Kean is less than half as popular as Ince was the day he got fired. His low point was backing from only 22% of the fans.

Mrs Desai clearly is not in this game for popularity or positive PR.

I increasingly believe that this was all set up as a liquidity sale.

New contracts, mortgage, weak manager, no chairman.

Stinks of Larry the Liquidator.

I voted 'sack' simply because of how bad we are. He has taken us from mediocre to terrible in just a few months. Our performance against Villa was about the worst display I have ever seen and the starting line-up was the most ridiculous I have ever seen. This was after a break in Dubai to work on the team! He said it himself, he chose a team to counteract the pace of Villa, especially Ashley Young. The same Villa and Ashley Young that ripped us to shreds. He should have been sacked last week. Complete ineptitude. He has to go as a matter of urgency.

I have to say I'm surprised that the poll isn't reading 100% in favour of sacking Mr Kean. The situation we are in is one of severe peril and I'm not convinced those voting "back" have had a good look at our remaining fixtures.

We are Blackburn Rovers, we are a proud football team that help form the football league and have won the prestigious premiership trophy. We have had great players and Managers come through the club. It makes me feel sick to my stomach watching the team I have grown up watching and love being dragged into the mire by an unknown and clueless fraud.

Venky's, PLEASE repair this. You are the only persons on this planet (bar the clown leaving on his own accord) that can fix this.

I beg of you, listen to the fans (well, the large majority).

I dont feel an air of authority with Kean and if I dont the players certainly wont and it shows.

No organisation or discipline, you cannot concede four and then the next match concede three.

I dont think he will be sacked this season, Venky's have shown they have no common sense at all and that does'nt look like changing.

Unless I've missed something, I haven't seen anything, anywhere about this other than NOTW.

A key question might be, is Mrs D still in UK ?

I still think this is 'cease fire' only.

She is in a very awkward situation here. If she boots old keany boy out the door she knows all too well the reaction from the press will be less than favourable. But can they afford to take the hit on relegation if he can't produce the goods? Lets not forget, thier fathers legacy is at risk here too. I suspect that Kean will be given the Blackpool match. He has likely talked himself into the last chance saloon from standing on the gallows. But Mrs Desai and her motley crew's patience cannot last much longer. Anything less than a convincing victory and he'll be finished.

I think he should be sacked because:

"he took Givet off because he'd taken a knock, and that's just not on"

"he took junior off because he'd taken a knock and was looking knackered and again that's not on"

"he didn't listen to the fans during the Newcastle game and kept Andrews on, how dare he have his own PROFESSIONAL opinion"

"he's bald"

"he's not big Sam"

"he's getting bad results. yes I know we've been in most games bar Villa but still; everyone on here is kicking up a fuss so I thought id join in."

Clowns.

Archived