BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

This man is just waiting and waiting for the biggest payout in his life. We sack him and he is set for life.

The fact the only job he will get is coach for Bacup's under 11 girls team wont matter one jot!!!

I wonder if tomorrow might have any bearing on that position?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow?

I was for seeing how Kean would do at first, but now we know-very badly. If Venky's don't get rid now, we'll be screwed. And anyway, they had better allow some funds to strengthen the squad properly instead of pretending to have 'active' bids and letting players go elsewhere. The time to prove they can run a football club is NOW.

As things stand, we are going down in spectacular fashion and that makes me feel a bit like Liam Neeson from that Batman film.

Keep sending the e-mails people. At least we'll be actively bidding to get rid of that incompetent ____ Kean.

Forgot about that. I hope he gets sent down for 10 years!

"To the conspiracy theorists- this is one case where we are probably going to find that the reality of how Kean wormed his way was actually worse than the theory"

Come on then Philipl, stop putting up these posts without backing it up. What has Kean done? Are the trips to Pune in keeping with his reputation as a ladies man? Has he converted to some weird branch of Hinduism that involves child sacrifice like in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? The time has come for you to stop fannying about and put your cards on the table.

We can live in hope venkys will listen. But I wouldn't hold our breathes. Even tried to start a 'give us a new manager' thread yesterday, even that was canned.

People need to wake up on here first. The supporters concerns are not getting through to the owners.

I had one about players commitment canned to! It's either boot camp modding where the V's have issued orders and they've behaved like kean or it's overboard modding!

Forgot about that. I hope he gets sent down for 10 years!

completely forgot about this, hope the judge supports rovers not burnley.....rovers supporter will give him the max along with plenty of headline grabbing words along the lines of what a pish poor excuse for a professional he is.

i think the other idea floated that kean does'nt speak to/demotivate the players at half time is well worth a try lock the useless gimp out of the dressing room.

list of possible new managers for any venkys moles

Poyet

Lambert

Holloway

Allardyce

Hughes

Markus babbel

Laudrup

Berg

They are only the ones that i personally can think of that would make me garner some sort of respect for venkys to take the club forward...........for a new actual manager to improve on what the current fraud is doing however the list is endless

I found it slightly odd that Kean said he was surprised by yesterday's result because we had such a good pre-season. A lot of our key players have not had enough match time in pre-season.

"a great preaseason" hmmm. I'm not that bothered about preason results, but the performances have hardly showed good promise either!

I found it slightly odd that Kean said he was surprised by yesterday's result because we had such a good pre-season. A lot of our key players have not had enough match time in pre-season.

Good? Beaten by villa and 2 rubbish teams beaten!

Don't you normally get a more harsh sentence for trying to wriggle your way out of a blatent offence, as opposed to holding your hand up and admitting it like a man?

If so, throw the book at the little weasel.

Don't you normally get a more harsh sentence for trying to wriggle your way out of a blatent offence, as opposed to holding your hand up and admitting it like a man?

if i was a betting man i'd put money he gets a slap on the wrists, he'll worm out of it the slimy looking ones always do

I'd certainly like to think so. I also hope the judge makes an example of him, with him being somewhat of a 'public image'.

I'd certainly like to think so. I also hope the judge makes an example of him, with him being somewhat of a 'public image'.

did'nt boy george just get made to pick up litter for a few weeks for what amounted to kidnap and sexual assault............my hopes are'nt high the famous steve kean will be set a public example of unless the judge throws in the backstabbing charge

Personally think he will go after Villa or Everton if we lose either. He should not be allowed in the dressing room at half time, its sad to say but any change he makes during a game has a detrimental effect on the side 99 percent of the time

I just assume that when he talks the players switch off and so start the second half half asleep.

Maybe if he is convicted the Numpties from Pune will legitamately be able to sack him without giving him compensation.

However,it's difficult to see how a decent manager could be found to work in the way the Numpties work.

Berg would be a decent pick, has seemingly done a good job in Norway and has a genuine affinity with the club.

In fact, our most successful playing in recent history (PL win, League Cup win and promotion).

I usually have quite high expectations for our potential managers, but right now I'd take pretty much anyone over Kean.

Saw a piece on Norwich manager Paul Lambert yesterday and he looks like he has something about him.

Chaddy,would that be the Hughes that's already dumped on us?

wait a minute,

look at what Hughes as Manager did at rovers.

Bought some very good players for not alot of money like Bentley, Samba, Nelsen, Warnock, RSC, etc

Played high tempo football that excited the fans

didn't spend alot of money but how many times did we finish in the top 10 under Hughes.

ANSWER is every season apart from his first season when he saved us from going down.

We played Europe football under Hughes.

We got to 2 FA Cup semi final.

the reason Hughes left was because the Walker family would not give him the money to improve the squad the way he wanted, so He left to go to City.

He was the best manager we had since KD for sure!!!

Archived