SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally trust the man in charge of something I love dearly less than I would trust a serial rapist to babysit, but it is obvious to a blind and deaf cat that we are stuck with the clown.

Infighting is pointless, let us drink our medicine and shudder, it may kill us, it may make us weaker, but it must be endured.

At least he plays pretty football right?

I'm not saying we WILL win, Jisty. That wasn't my point.

It's possible, though. And if we do, many posters will scurry back into the woodwork until the next defeat.

If we win next week I still won't think he's good enough.

Anyone can get individual results here and there. Being a good manager is about doing it consistently, and Kean has been far from that during his time at Rovers.

Individual results don't disprove anything. 22 points from 22 games proves he's not good enough.

I personally trust the man in charge of something I love dearly less than I would trust a serial rapist to babysit, but it is obvious to a blind and deaf cat that we are stuck with the clown.

Infighting is pointless, let us drink our medicine and shudder, it may kill us, it may make us weaker, but it must be endured.

At least he plays pretty football right?

Rebelms, you have a wonderful way with words, not only that, but what you say is almost always correct, pretty football?

It wasnt even that today though!!

Disagree rebel,we dont have to endure as this t1t destroy's our club.Its broken,we need to fix it.

Shy of me climbing up somewhere high and shooting the bugger from afar I don't see how it can be fixed by us. The owners are so far away they can't be reached nor wish to be. They also love the man.

There is a cancer at Ewood, the cancer is called Kean and it is malignant, spreading its symptoms of verbal diarrhea and inane ramblings to the squad.

Rebelms, you have a wonderful way with words, not only that, but what you say is almost always correct, pretty football?

It wasnt even that today though!!

It stayed on the ground though!

Lets think of who we can possibly bring in at short notice to replace Coco, and are proper managers:

1. Billy Davies: Not sure

2. Dave Jones: See above

3. Mark Hughes: Not sure he'd come, but he'd ignore all our youngsters

4. Neil Warnock: Frying pan and fire?

5. Rafa Benitez: Hasn't he been scared off though?

6. Louis Van Gaal: Maybe he'd like a challenge?

7. Frank Rijkaard: Perhaps the Saudi job isn't for him.

OK, so the names are either unrealistic or uninspiring, but surely anyone of them can come in even for a season or two and do a better job.

vineeth_rao@venkys.org

I think this is an e-mail for our recently installed chairman, or whatever title he has. I have sent emails to him before and got a reply. If you fancy shortening the odds, you could send your concerns to Mr. Rao.

And what was the reply to you on Phil Jones again?

alot of people around me calling kean a muppet, and 'kean out' after the game and rightly so.

Time now for sleepies, i know tomorrow we will still be with no point's, but unfortunately will still have Kean, get him that bloody taxi out of here.

Kean has no management skills, he's simply not a leader of men. Without both our team captain and club captain on the pitch today we were completely leaderless and rudderless. I fear that despite buying what are potentially some really talented and promising youngsters that we will struggle to play in a way to win football matches under Kean.

is it just me or was it telling that very few people in the blackburn end chanted 'steve kean's blue and white army'?

am i the only one when kean does interviews, i have to turn the sound off because i cant stand listening to him?

It's a joke and complete injustice that he is manager.

End of story.

I remember hearing stories from American sports about companies taking over teams and sticking them with managers and players they all hate.

We are living that reality.

It's a joke and complete injustice that he is manager.

End of story.

I remember hearing stories from American sports about companies taking over teams and sticking them with managers and players they all hate.

We are living that reality.

This is the thing that gets to me most! Why does he deserve the job?

It isnt just hear say any more, Kean Back-stabbed BFS. Sam got a massive pay out and he signed some sort of deal

that doesnt allow him to talk about his exit. This alone stinks that something dodgy went on.

Kean is embarrassing when being interviewed, one excuse after another. Just get rid and start again. I dread to think where we'll end

up if this puppet stays in charge.

Send an email to Geppetto and tell them to cut his strings! :tu:

It isnt just hear say any more, Kean Back-stabbed BFS. Sam got a massive pay out and he signed some sort of deal

that doesnt allow him to talk about his exit. This alone stinks that something dodgy went on.

Kean is embarrassing when being interviewed, one excuse after another. Just get rid and start again. I dread to think where we'll end

It's the only time in the club's history that I have totally ignored the club's management and ownership and just tried to focus support on the players. Not a fun way of supporting a club. But for me, Kean and Venkys are not representative of the reasons I love Blackburn Rovers.

is embarrassing when being interviewed, one excuse after another. Just get rid and start again. I dread to think where we'll end

Because he's a thinker and is positive!

If by some miracle venkys did sack kean, do you have the confidence in them to sort out an able and experienced replacement?

I know I don't, they would probably give the job to Jensen or some cheapo alternative!

Because he's a thinker and is positive!

If by some miracle venkys did sack kean, do you have the confidence in them to sort out an able and experienced replacement?

I know I don't, they would probably give the job to Jensen or some cheapo alternative!

Indians are proud people, the way they are being potrayed in the press will be hurting them! They have to do something!

Kean looks clueless when we have our backs to the wall. I cant believe Kean is saying we dont know what our budget is yet?

WTF the season has started.....Im like BPF i will always support Rovers but Kean will never get my support.

Hi Mack, do you have a link regarding where the backstabbing has been confirmed as fact?

The time to judge him is after ten matches.

The time to judge him is at the end of last season.

The time to judge him is the start of this season.

The time to judge him is the close of the transfer window.

Let's give him 5/6 games.

Let's give him 10 gemes.

THE ONLY BLOODY TIME THAT NEVER COMES TO JUDGE HIM IS NOW.

GET HIM OUT NOW.

Kean should never have been appointed.

Wakey wakey time in Pune.

To Mrs D- Stevey baby is a bit of a lady's man isn't he? Stop listening to the banter and look at reality.

To the Rao clan- it took you a ridiculous amount of time for you to understand the nature of Kentaro and Jerome Anderson, is it going to take you as long to work out where Kean comes from?

To Rovers fans- we have an imposter, not a manager in the chair; on that basis even though we won't get a top manager to replace him, almost any manager would be better than this sham

To the conspiracy theorists- this is one case where we are probably going to find that the reality of how Kean wormed his way was actually worse than the theory

Kean should never have been appointed.

Wakey wakey time in Pune.

To Mrs D- Stevey baby is a bit of a lady's man isn't he? Stop listening to the banter and look at reality.

To the Rao clan- it took you a ridiculous amount of time for you to understand the nature of Kentaro and Jerome Anderson, is it going to take you as long to work out where Kean comes from?

To Rovers fans- we have an imposter, not a manager in the chair; on that basis even though we won't get a top manager to replace him, almost any manager would be better than this sham

To the conspiracy theorists- this is one case where we are probably going to find that the reality of how Kean wormed his way was actually worse than the theory

We can live in hope venkys will listen. But I wouldn't hold our breathes. Even tried to start a 'give us a new manager' thread yesterday, even that was canned.

People need to wake up on here first. The supporters concerns are not getting through to the owners.

Archived