BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United (away - 7th May)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny that. On Radio 5 they were just saying how J Jones and N'Zonzi had controlled midfield, and that our passing was good to watch!

I'm watching it. How Robbie keane missed I'll never know. We were very poor in the second half. Samba was Immense. We got a point because of him

• Backroom

Some will say we should have held on but anyone with a modicum of sense would have taken a point today before kick off.

West Ham now can't realistically get past us and we go above Brum.

Whilst we didnt play well in the 2nd half....it was always going to happen that they would throw everything at us.

A point now means West Ham cannot get past us, its another point on the board & now Birmingham are below us too!

We've got to take that! Pathetic second half performance and pathetic management by Kean. He continues to screw us over after actually setting us up quite well going into the game. I hope next season we never see him at the club again, same goes for Santa Cruz, M.Diouf, and Andrews. All of them are not only a waste of space, but they put us at a massive disadvantage.

Thank god for Chris Samba!

A poor West Ham team that we failed to take full advantage of. We looked so poor attacking wise second half and invited pressure on. The subs were as normal, awful, taking off Hoilett was suicide.

Archived