BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Chris Samba => Arsenal/Spurs

leerovers1980

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry. I was just making something up. Like many others appear to be doing.

Very childish

It was very easy to see through your joke.

It would have only been a loan til the end of the season for De Gea, with Robbo permanently shipped out. ^_^

Sorry. I was just making something up. Like many others appear to be doing.

Very childish

Like everything posted on here I took it with a very large pinch of salt. Only replied because I am so bored with the whole transfer window that anything seems worth replying to. We've all played the NOTW make up rumours and see if you can get them printed before now. You watch, this one will make it to Twitter soon or would have done if you hadn't admitted to making it up.

I was rather disgusted by Duff leaving, by Bellamy leaving, by Bentley leaving, by Santa Cruz leaving and by Hughes leaving. But I fully and completely support Samba. He is being honest at least - he was fully behind Rovers until Venkys brought the club to its knees and are continuing to degrade and humiliate us. Unlike supposed "Rovers players" like Dunn, Samba is not afraid to stand up for what is right.

• Moderation Lead

Understand what he's saying, why he wants to leave etc.

But to go public in The Sun with that slimeball Shaun Custis- and go on SSN......

My heart bleeds for you with your £60k p/w salary....

I was rather disgusted by Duff leaving, by Bellamy leaving, by Bentley leaving, by Santa Cruz leaving and by Hughes leaving. But I fully and completely support Samba. He is being honest at least - he was fully behind Rovers until Venkys brought the club to its knees and are continuing to degrade and humiliate us. Unlike supposed "Rovers players" like Dunn, Samba is not afraid to stand up for what is right.

Sorry, but that isnt correct. He was vocally pushing for a move in the 2 windows before Venkys came in.

• Backroom

Sorry, but that isnt correct. He was vocally pushing for a move in the 2 windows before Venkys came in.

Indeed... funny how that is continually ignored. Samba's wanted out for a long time and used the same tactics repeatedly to try and get his way.

The fact he has a legitimate reason now is neither here nor there.

Samba will probably be sold depending on offers received, the venkys will want to lose the 60k wages to reduce the wage bill.

They will probably wait till the last minute to get the highest value they can, I dont think they will replace him.

I reckon Newcastle will put a bid in for Samba on Transfer deadline day of 12 million to tempt rovers to sell.

if this does happen, I reckon the owners will sell and hopefully Kean will have a replacement line up before Samba is allow to leave.

Think they could get him for 9 or 10 million in dealine day, if Samba sits in the reserves for 6 motnhs thats £1.5 million in wages gone lost until the summer.

Think they could get him for 9 or 10 million in dealine day, if Samba sits in the reserves for 6 motnhs thats £1.5 million in wages gone lost until the summer.

I imagine the club will sell him to newcastle for that price. However, he must not be allowed to go to QPR or any other relegation rival for that price.

Our premiership future is worth a whole lot more than 1.5million in wages till the summer.

I still think a loan til summer to PSG would be best result. Loan fee up front, option to purchase at £10m, wages off our books.

If he does well then it could work out like J.Jones with us last year, except PSG do have the money to make in permanent.

I still think a loan til summer to PSG would be best result. Loan fee up front, option to purchase at £10m, wages off our books.

If he does well then it could work out like J.Jones with us last year, except PSG do have the money to make in permanent.

Im almost sure they have there full allocation of oversea players hence they can't sign Tevez but Samba may have french passport ?

Im almost sure they have there full allocation of oversea players hence they can't sign Tevez but Samba may have french passport ?

I think PSG is unlikey. They've just signed Alex for that position and already have another two centre-backs in Lugano & Sahko.

Spurs always seem to pull out a last gasp deal in the window, like they did with Van Der Vaart so i wouldn't be at all shocked to see them do the same with Samba.

Spurs always seem to pull out a last gasp deal in the window, like they did with Van Der Vaart so i wouldn't be at all shocked to see them do the same with Samba.

Not a chance that Spurs will pay anything like the money Venky's are after for someone who will be 28 shortly, it just doesn't fit in with their transfer policy. Anyone signing him on a 4 year deal will have to accept that they won't see a return on the transfer fee. Spurs rarely operate that way (see Redknapp's comments about needing to persuade Levy to sign Parker).

Rumours today that QPR are looking at Bassong, following their failure to sign Alex. If they don't sign a centre half before tomorrow then it wouldn't surprise me if they came in with a larger bid in an attempt to secure survival.

If QPR don't come back in for him then I think Samba is here until the summer.

Not a chance that Spurs will pay anything like the money Venky's are after for someone who will be 28 shortly, it just doesn't fit in with their transfer policy. Anyone signing him on a 4 year deal will have to accept that they won't see a return on the transfer fee. Spurs rarely operate that way (see Redknapp's comments about needing to persuade Levy to sign Parker).

Rumours today that QPR are looking at Bassong, following their failure to sign Alex. If they don't sign a centre half before tomorrow then it wouldn't surprise me if they came in with a larger bid in an attempt to secure survival.

If QPR don't come back in for him then I think Samba is here until the summer.

So you don't buy the Newcastle link? I suppose it could just be a bit of mischief ahead of the game on Wednesday - but you never know...

You might be right there LeChuck but the price could come down if Samba continues to kick up a fuss or refuses to play for the club again. And maybe Levy might loosen the purse strings a tad more now that Spurs seem viable title contenders. Hard to tell.

Archived