BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good draw for us as a family, step son is a Wednesday season ticket holder, and make no mistake, by his own admission, they're cr@p :D

ha ive worked in sheffield for the last two months and give endless amounts to the wed fans,irony lol.

hate wed they hammered me when i was 10 years old outside the kings whilst i awaited my dad and grandad.

ha ive worked in sheffield for the last two months and give endless amounts to the wed fans,irony lol.

hate wed they hammered me when i was 10 years old outside the kings whilst i awaited my dad and grandad.

Give over Abbey!...you were probably about 20 and giving it the large one with the Abbey Village riot squad brigade! :lol:

Cant see us getting more than 10,000 home fans even at those prices tbh.

There was only 9,235 TOTAL against Norwich for the same fixture last year SG ... so anything over that would be very surprising even though Sheffield is an easy drive compared to Norwich ...

... so never mind dreaming of 10K home fans!

• Backroom

I'll end up going and probably enjoy it more than most league games like the Norwich tie last season.

I enjoy watching the fringe players to be honest. Maybe even see a new signing or two.

Archived