BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased with Toon at home. We can def make it to the quarter finals, and who knows, with a lucky draw there as well we can reach the semis and before you know it we are holding the trophy! :lol: I think we should make this cup a priority!

A shame that none of the so called top teams drew each other, though <_<

Pleased with Toon at home. We can def make it to the quarter finals, and who knows, with a lucky draw there as well we can reach the semis and before you know it we are holding the trophy! :lol: I think we should make this cup a priority!

Hmmmm. re-emerge the heavy balls theory...:rover:

Are you still pleased with toon at home now? im not :lol:

ticket prices for the newcastle match have been doubled to £20

I'd imagine it has something to do with the fact that both clubs have to agree a price, and there are MINIMUM prices that have to be charged as you progress through the competition ..... thats not even taking into consideration rovers cashing in on the travelling support from Newcastle.

More Newcastle than Rovers fans in the ground?

About 9k home fans and 5/6 thousand geordie's i reckon. Mind you it was like that in the 80's a few times, always a good atmosephere. Not to sure about that in our end this time though :unsure:

Archived