BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are playing some really good stuff to say this isnt are first 11 some bad referee descions. MASSIVE CREDIT TO KEAN. we have had no defence for the first 2 games. Stevie keans barmy army!

we are playing some really good stuff to say this isnt are first 11 some bad referee descions. MASSIVE CREDIT TO KEAN. we have had no defence for the first 2 games. Stevie keans barmy army!

The boards is taking a bit of hit, isnt it?

Massive credit to Kean beating a poor League one team! Reality is going to bite on Saturday for some folk

Any requests and offers of streams will result in bans. I strongly suggest anyone who has done so at present delete the post before I get a chance to log on to the computer and remove them.

I wouldn't worry, I doubt there are any.

Archived