BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

Glenn

We're now had our worst start since the 1950s, but an improved performance and some bad luck. So how do people feel?  

784 members have voted

1. 1. Sack or Back

• Sack him now
    • Give him more time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep! :D

Anyway, should there not be a third option on the above poll?

Back, sack, crack. :o

We are not allow to encourage violence, last week I threaten to pull the last hair off Kean's head, got a warning, I'm up to 75% now, along with making a joke Shearer was rubbish = 25% and spelling a mild swear word with a 1 = 25%.

In fairness, we can't wish harm to another person, well except gaddafi you get $1,000,000 if you catch and kill him.

We are not allow to encourage violence, last week I threaten to pull the last hair off Kean's head, got a warning, I'm up to 75% now, along with making a joke Shearer was rubbish = 25% and spelling a mild swear word with a 1 = 25%.

In fairness, we can't wish harm to another person, well except gaddafi you get $1,000,000 if you catch and kill him.

I am in Spain at the mo, and there is a fella in the local shop that's a double for Ghaddafi - big rubber face a crap goaty. No blanket though.

why the hell, is everybody or most people hoping we lose to Fulham? Chances are Kean will still have a job, irresepective if we lose or not. The fact is, we need to win, or pick up points and quickly, or no manager will be able to save us, if we are left behind. I want Kean out, but im hoping that we can somehow miraculously turn things around. Its not looking good at the moment, but the players should now step up to the plate, and the players should now start to drag the team out of this hole. Its now not the time to blame anybody, because we could in all honesty just cause more harm than good. The players we have are good enough to turn things around, our squd is much better than Swansea, Ipswich, and a few other teams, but our mentality needs to change, and somebody needs to kick Kean up the backside in order to get things going.

Of course, I want a Rovers victory. Whatever the result v fulham, I want this convicted drunk driver out of the club.

Means his odds are drifting slightly. He was odds on across the board a week or two ago. Might be the international break affecting things. I expect he'll be odds on again if we lose.

It is due to Alan Pardew's odds shortening. Something about Pardew having a go at the owners.

Nothing new been heard today by the sounds of things regarding Steve Kean. Do we know how his trip to India went ? How is he getting to Pune from the airport as he used to have to drive there, and it was a long trip. Now he has can't.

Weve gone past the stage of giving Kean a kick up the backside to get things going. Time is of the essence now before its too late.

Fair enough, although we might as well have sacked him after the Everton game. Its now or never as you say, so no need to wait until after the Fulham game.

He's not getting sacked today, maybe next week if we lose to Fulham big I hope that is not the case, not because I support Kean, but because I never want Rovers to losexa game and our need for 3 points is getting more and more desperate.

There's absolutely no point in beating Fulham if a loss there will guarantee Kean going. One of Rovers best results in recent years was Wigan away in December 2008 - you've only got to look at what's happened since to see why.

Sometimes you have to go one step back to take two forward.

Sometimes you have to go one step back to take two forward.

Very true, Imagine if Tony Parkes had not taken over for Harford or Sam from Ince, the quicker Kean goes the better and a win will prolong his stay.

Tough one, you really do have to lose to win sometimes.

I'd still be happy if we won but not for Kean.

Winning Premier League games is not easy so any win we have to grab. Kean is under pressure, but I never want Rovers to lose, even if we do lose there is no guarantee that he would be sacked, although his position would be almost untenable.

Anyhow this is all a moot point, I would like us to win, but have zero confidence in Kean's ability to get the result.

He's not getting sacked today, maybe next week if we lose to Fulham big I hope that is not the case, not because I support Kean, but because I never want Rovers to losexa game and our need for 3 points is getting more and more desperate.

I agree it's a horrible catch 22 situation but 3 points is 3 points and come may that is what every team will be judged upon.

If Keans is defo for the sack if we lose at Fulham then I doubt there's a Rovers fan on the planet who would deny Fulhan the 3 points.

One step backwards a hundred steps forward.

I am sick and tired of Kean's excuses. Injuries in defence didn't help but what about all the injuries Sam had to contend with and what about Kean's selections in midfield and up front !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree no end.. Injuries in defence after stating all summer we needed a central defender.. no excuse in not getting one in on time. But hell lets take a step back in time and a quote from a game a few years back..

But the real test came when Rovers also lost captain Ryan Nelsen to injury five minutes before half-time. And Allardyce admitted: "Keith Andrews dropping in there was a big decision for us. "Keith dropped in anyway while Ryan came off and then (goalkeeping coach) Bobby Mimms said 'he's played a couple of games for Wolves in central defence'. "We wanted to keep Steven Nzonzi in the front end of the defence to try and win the balls as they were played up to the front two and (Andrews) and Gael did ever so well against the threat of (Johan) Elmander and (Kevin) Davies. "Having had the loss of Samba and then Ryan I was a bit worried and concerned but they did a tremendous job - another clean sheet. "We've had eight clean sheets in 17 games now and that's the basis of why we're sitting in a mid-table position, because the goals have been a struggle for most of the season - but when you get that clean sheet it means when you get one goal you win three points."

Agree no end.. Injuries in defence after stating all summer we needed a central defender.. no excuse in not getting one in on time. But hell lets take a step back in time and a quote from a game a few years back..

But the real test came when Rovers also lost captain Ryan Nelsen to injury five minutes before half-time. And Allardyce admitted: "Keith Andrews dropping in there was a big decision for us. "Keith dropped in anyway while Ryan came off and then (goalkeeping coach) Bobby Mimms said 'he's played a couple of games for Wolves in central defence'. "We wanted to keep Steven Nzonzi in the front end of the defence to try and win the balls as they were played up to the front two and (Andrews) and Gael did ever so well against the threat of (Johan) Elmander and (Kevin) Davies. "Having had the loss of Samba and then Ryan I was a bit worried and concerned but they did a tremendous job - another clean sheet. "We've had eight clean sheets in 17 games now and that's the basis of why we're sitting in a mid-table position, because the goals have been a struggle for most of the season - but when you get that clean sheet it means when you get one goal you win three points."

The man who took credit when things went right and blamed the rest of the world and its dog when things didn't.

I am in Spain at the mo, and there is a fella in the local shop that's a double for Ghaddafi - big rubber face a crap goaty. No blanket though.

I think the reward is dead or alive so you need to be doing if he does resemble him so much before they find the real one.... Oh and don't accept a post dated cheque either!

The man who took credit when things went right and blamed the rest of the world and its dog when things didn't.

Mark of a top manager. I'm suprised you haven't noticed that all the top men do it.

Of course, I want a Rovers victory. Whatever the result v fulham, I want this convicted drunk driver out of the club.

Churlish.

Tell you what in the unlikely event that Mark Hughes lost his licence and desperately wanted to return to BRFC would you not have him back? How about Fergy or KMD? Knock them back would you?

If you want your point to get across you had best stick to the issues that really matter pafell. ;)

If Keans is defo for the sack if we lose at Fulham then I doubt there's a Rovers fan on the planet who would deny Fulhan the 3 points.

One step backwards a hundred steps forward.

Sorry your wrong. I want both. Rovers to win and Kean to be sacked anyway.

I think the reward is dead or alive so you need to be doing if he does resemble him so much before they find the real one.... Oh and don't accept a post dated cheque either!

Mark of a top manager. I'm suprised you haven't noticed that all the top men do it.

Churlish.

Tell you what in the unlikely event that Mark Hughes lost his licence and desperately wanted to return to BRFC would you not have him back? How about Fergy or KMD? Knock them back would you?

If you want your point to get across you had best stick to the issues that really matter pafell. ;)

Being a convicted drunk driver is what Kean is.

Being a pathetic football manager is also what kean is.

I want kean out because I do not believe he is good enough for the job.

Because of things that have been made public about Kentario and Rovers, is another reason I want him out.

From what Glen Mullan has said, the Club's infrastructure has been sorted and Venky's are learning. On that basis i reckon they would make a sensible appointment.

And this is where the flaws in plans A and B are demonstrated admirably:

1. If they had "Learnt" they would have sacked him before the transfer window

2. Why on earth would they sack Kean one game after the transfer window and an International break???

Honestly, unless we get well and truly humped against Fulham, he's going no where, end of.

And, BTW, since when do we have the right to win at Fulham? They are in a much better position than us, all ends up (Michael Jackson statues aside of course)

I reckon Kean has at least 6/7 more games myself, he's Venky's man, and they'll stick by him, like it or not and by then, will it be too late if he hasn't turned it round? Probably!

I'm sorry, but playing Russian roulette with my club, just because I want the manager to go, just isn't my scene.

I understand why people would want us to do badly, just to get him out, but I think they under estimate our owners determination to do otherwise, it isn't how they operate as business people, and not how they roll, culturally.

I would rather eat yards of humble pie reference Kean, and see us stay us in the PL to be honest, I just don't want us to go down the tube!

I'm sorry, but I hope we don't get humped and he doesn't get sacked, because I don't want my team relegated!

We are Damned if we do and damned if we don't, it sucks, but that's life. WTF can we do about it?

Archived