BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

when steve kean was stopped by the cops he was asked to take a breath test but refused due to his asthma and produced his inhaler, the cops then asked for a blood test and he refused again saying he was a haempheliac and produced a medical card from his wallet. He was screwed however when it dawned on the cops who he was and that they were entitled to take the p1ss.

made me chuckle today

Like that. I should have said though, mine was a true story! :lol:

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lad was very disappointed today. He got Steve Kean in Match Attax. (4 stars, no less, same as Mancini, naturally).

He and his brother have been taking it in turns to stand on him. :lol:

Well, it made me chuckle... :blush:

If I could +1, like or retweet this, I would.

Support the players, support Kean (Even though hard at times) but get Venky's out! Should be the message.

Venky's are the reason Kean is here still. They can't afford to sack him, they are the problem, they've proved they can't take us anywhere never mind forward. Yet we carry on venting our frustrations at Steve Kean, a man who is powerless. Why don't the fans become a bit more clever with the 'protests'.

It's blatantly obvious Kean is well out of his depth and the fans have done a great job at exposing that, yet Venky's continue to get away with their incompetence, lies and deceit. Crazy.

Yet we carry on venting our frustrations at Steve Kean, a man who is powerless.

Powerless? His constant lies and spin have all been designed to take advantage of Venky's lack of footballing knowledge and keep his filthy hands on the job.

He could offer up his resignation at any point too, instead he's happy to drag the club into the abyss.

• Backroom

Support the players, support Kean (Even though hard at times) but get Venky's out! Should be the message.

Support Kean? Do me a favour. I'll back our players but until Steve Kean gives an unreserved apology and resigns he'll never have my support.

we carry on venting our frustrations at Steve Kean, a man who is powerless.

Powerless? The last time I checked it wasn't Venky's picking the team and breaking Rovers 'worst' records left right and centre.

To have sympathy for Kean is to be beat. There is no footballing event whatsoever that will ever make me have sympathy for that deceitful worm of a man

Here are the basic facts as to why changing the manager can benefit the club (And why, if Venkys had any clue about football, they should have binned Kean and got O'Neill in, regardless of the cost).

On the 3rd December 2011 Matin O'Neill took over at Sunderland.

On this date the stats of Sunderland and Rovers were as follows -

League Position / Points / Goal Difference

Sunderland - 16th / 11 / 0

Rovers - 18th / 10 / -11

As of todays date (4/1/12) the stats of both teams are as follow -

Sunderland - 10th / 24 / +4

Rovers - 19th / 14 / -14

It just makes you think what could have been !!!!!

Powerless? His constant lies and spin have all been designed to take advantage of Venky's lack of footballing knowledge and keep his filthy hands on the job.

He could offer up his resignation at any point too, instead he's happy to drag the club into the abyss.

+1

Something just isnt right here at Ewood Park.

That is a most polite way of describing the current situation Jal :rolleyes: I completely agree ! but would rather say its like a ###### up broken toy for Barry White, with an incompetent puppetmaster trying to fiddle the strings

good rock band, very heavy, very humble

:D

Vocalist name was David Byron I think in one version of the band, I think Uriah Heep had quite a few different members, some song "The Wizard" I heard a band play once besides more pop fair, "Easy Living" and "Stealin'", how about that, I remembered both of their hits.

I had the sound turned down on the tv reading a book but I did look up and yes, Kean was on there for a few moments, black rain coat, not sure what they were reporting on.

Heep are one of my fav bands. My friend got me tickets to them when they came down to Oz and I got the dates confused and missed it! Devastated.

Magician's Birthday was my favorite album, but their newest one is fantastic as well.

Here are the basic facts as to why changing the manager can benefit the club (And why, if Venkys had any clue about football, they should have binned Kean and got O'Neill in, regardless of the cost).

On the 3rd December 2011 Matin O'Neill took over at Sunderland.

On this date the stats of Sunderland and Rovers were as follows -

Sunderland - 16th / 11 / 0

Rovers - 18th / 10 / -11

As of todays date (4/1/12) the stats of both teams are as follow -

Sunderland - 10th / 24 / +4

Rovers - 19th / 14 / -14

It just makes you think what could have been !!!!!

Please don't.

It was my hope that Venkys realised Kean was awful, sacked him and employed MoN at Rovers. It was always a race against time, as some club would have moved for him sooner rather than later. Venkys missed the boat big time on that one.

The ambitious move for Ancelotti has also passed them by, not that he would have come here.

Soon enough Hughes will get another job and another one bites the dust.

"Venkys missed the boat big time on that one."

They were never interested in making the voyage and never have been. Only interested in carrying on in our rotten rowing boat with one oar missing, holed below the water line with Captain Calamity heading for the nearest iceberg.

Archived