BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

So basically Keano has hadd a flick at the up-coming fixtures and decided now is the best time to go state his case as we are 17th. No point doing it next week as after City we'll be back in the zone.

Venky's he's been outlining his plans for the future for 12 months, surely by now our future under him is clear?

Maji,

Get a grip man, our future is clear to intelligent people but we are speaking about the Rao Family here and in my opinion, their actions and statements to date, are not those of intelligent people!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Rovers boss Kean has since signed a new deal and also survived a plot to sack him by officials inside Ewood Park, but his relationship with Mrs Desai has kept him in work."

A plot to sack him?? Just shows how messed up we are when the club's board are seen as Guy Fawkes and co!

It's written by Alan 'Kean only needs £10m' Nixon, what do you expect?

• Backroom

It's alright boys, the £50m transfer budget we were due last summer has been saved for this summer, then we'll all be singing "STEVIE KEAN'S BARMY ARMY" as Ronaldinho passes to Kaka who threads it through to Defoe as he fires in the goal that sends Rovers into the Champions League.

Already looking forward to next season :rover:

Sad,Deluded,Half Wit,Coco with more garbage.

Tell the wicked witch of the east this rubbish i am sure she will belive you, after all the lies for the past 12months one more will not matter.

Tell the wicked witch of the east this rubbish i am sure she will belive you, after all the lies for the past 12months one more will not matter.

Our great owners/overlord will now proclaim that Kean should become player manager and lead us to european glory!

This stupid bald idiot never ever lets a moment go by without upping himself, I truely truely hate his foul guts!

I was out shopping today with the missus, saw some womens tee shirts with

coco who ?

printed on them, made me laugh, missus would not let me buy one though,

Still word must be spreading, that was in Limoges

:D

He really is one of a kind.

He's certainly a busy man at the moment what with shooting off to India to see Mrs desai and making it up with Samba and doing the training session, alongside writing all those love letters to himself and replying to them. To say nothing of preparing for that match on Saturday ....

At this point I'd just like to add that I am good enough to win a Nobel Prize (for any one of a number of catagories.) Unfortunately there are a number of other candidates who are better than me.

The same goes for me playing football for Barcelona; joining the England Basketball team; become the President of The Royal Astronomical Society; winning The Miss World competition; and, quite sadly, a number of other accolades.

It's a bugger isn't it?

At this point I'd just like to add that I am good enough to win a Nobel Prize (for any one of a number of catagories.) Unfortunately there are a number of other candidates who are better than me.

The same goes for me playing football for Barcelona; joining the England Basketball team; become the President of The Royal Astronomical Society; winning The Miss World competition; and, quite sadly, a number of other accolades.

It's a bugger isn't it?

Standard joke in our house is when someone who has had perhaps one callup for England announces their retirement from whatever obscure sport they played. all our kids instantly announce their retirement too.

How long before we hear these words from the great one:

"Had a really good meeting with the owners and we talked about plans for next season which are very exciting"

Followed by "therefore despite the number of letters and emails I have been receiving and encouragement from all managers in the Premiership I would like officially declare myself out of the running for the England manager's job. I could have played for England, I was good enough it was just the fact I was Scottish and there were around 6,000 footballers around at the time just a bit better than me. "

Archived