BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

Kamy you should ask about the drink driving charge as it is to do with with the club when he started accusing the very fans that pay his wages altho the matter further on was not to do with the club he (Kean) dragged the clubs own supporters into it so he needs to properly answer our questions hopefully though he will be gone by then.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of messages on twitter saying it is only about reappointing Samba as captain. Talk about a let down. It should be the new managers choice who is the captain, not the donuts.

If he reappoints samba it shows what a weak assed drip he is! Samba wants out and does not deserve it ! I Want 100% committed capt not someone who wants away!

The general feeling seems to be that no-one could be worse than what we have now RTH. It's hard to argue against that isn't it?

Not arguing that at all Den. Having spoken to somebody who is close to football circles his personal view was that too, but we could end up with the next Jose or the next Ince. Or Harry Bassett. Still worrying!

If he reappoints samba it shows what a weak assed drip he is! Samba wants out and does not deserve it ! I Want 100% committed capt not someone who wants away!

Kean needs Samba on side (even though we don't want Kean). If he (Samba)was the one who gave the ralling cry to the players in the last part of last season, we need him also.

Point taken about Samba wanting away. But he has done so for quite awhile, yet still given his best when playing for Rovers.

IT is one of the weakest ARSENAL teams in years !!

Dude you need to wake up. Arsenal have had a difficult start to the season. The are easily the strongest team we have played yet. The talent they have should wipe the floor with us. The only think that makes me think we might get something from the game is the fact we played to amazingly well against them at the emirates last season. But if we play like we did against Fulham they will thump us.

IT is one of the weakest ARSENAL teams in years !!

Yet they are still stronger than most teams in the league, the game against United was a freak result don't let that result cloud your view of them as they will be looking to right the wrongs of that game on Saturday.

they wernt all that against a crap swansea team were they ?

Yet they are still stronger than most teams in the league, the game against United was a freak result don't let that result cloud your view of them as they will be looking to right the wrongs of that game on Saturday.

If by some miracle the donut is potted, I hope Jensen goes aswell, have a horrible feeling mrs.d will give him the job :(

i think jensen is the only coach at the club thats experianced enough to step into a caretaker role, not saying i want to see it happen though, hopfully when he does eventually go venkys will have a good idea of who theyd like to replace kean and it wont take long enough to need a caretaker(for more than 1 game at most).

I will be on Sportstonight live TV tonight talking about the March for Saturday, i will give heads up at what time i'm on, the link for the show is below.

http://www.sportstonightlive.com/

Alan Parry and his team was very supportive and sympathetic towards the supporters when I covered yesterdays game for them so, please watch if you get chance

Archived