BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, do those names stack up to people that have gone over?

This was always going to happen, and many on here tried to warn them. Instead of accusing other posters of being jealous they really ought to have listened.

This trip threatens to do our cause no end of damage.

Guest Rovers4Good

Glad Kean now relates to the Family rather thsn the owners. LOL

Just goes to show he'll do anything and everything to keep his job.

We have neither a Carl, not a richard nor a Douglas amongst our numbers.

Will reply more when battery not dying

It's pretty bleeding obvious Venky's have paid for that article.

The only fair response would be to release a statement to the local media stating what fans do think about their ownership, for the interests of balance if nothing else.

My worry is that you won't do that for fear of being seen as impolite.

We have neither a Carl, not a richard nor a Douglas amongst our numbers.

Will reply more when battery not dying

Its more than your battery thats dying, REPUTATION

the whole group is being stitched up as we type, the comments are spinned to the extreme

you all were warned

Its more than your battery thats dying, REPUTATION

the whole group is being stitched up as we type, the comments are spinned to the extreme

you all were warned

None of the 9 have been stitched up yet. They may not have been chosen by us but they are out there representing us. It's going to be hard to resist the corporate hospitality but we have to trust them until something happens to make us feel they have betrayed that trust.

Please tell it as it is guys and girl.

None of the 9 have been stitched up yet. They may not have been chosen by us but they are out there representing us. It's going to be hard to resist the corporate hospitality but we have to trust them until something happens to make us feel they have betrayed that trust.

Please tell it as it is guys and girl.

I am, have you read the press in India?

It's pretty bleeding obvious Venky's have paid for that article.

The only fair response would be to release a statement to the local media stating what fans do think about their ownership, for the interests of balance if nothing else.

My worry is that you won't do that for fear of being seen as impolite.

Nonsense. They are printing what the local populace want to hear. That the Indian owners have done good in the premier league. It's a better story than the only Indian owners in the PL are useless

Nonsense. They are printing what the local populace want to hear. That the Indian owners have done good in the premier league. It's a better story than the only Indian owners in the PL are useless

Which story is true though?

Yep, the idea of companies buying publicity in newspapers is indeed nonsense. Would never happen.

People aren't stupid, most people generally want to know the truth, not a load of half baked lies.

I am, have you read the press in India?

Took me a minute to understand that post. I was asking the Pune9 to tell it as it is not you. I've read the Indian Press and it's nothing to do with them.

Took me a minute to understand that post. I was asking the Pune9 to tell it as it is not you. I've read the Indian Press and it's nothing to do with them.

Of course it is nothing to with them, just happens that they are there when the Venky's are having the publicity stating that the fans and players all love what the Venky's are doing

It was obvious that the Venky's were going to pull this stunt,

up to the 9 (11) to correct the situation

Yep, the idea of companies buying publicity in newspapers is indeed nonsense. Would never happen.

People aren't stupid, most people generally want to know the truth, not a load of half baked lies.

don't know if you right, but its a different culture, I would think they want Indian's to be seen as a success.

To post an artcle staying a major Indian company and their personel have been an embarrassment might not be what people what to hear.

Not something to be proud of.

I'm looking forward to seeing "Kean sacked" headlines in the LET then because it's what most of the local populace want to hear. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story eh ?

Archived