BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping Kean is affecting things off the field...drop in attendances, Protests everywhere, fighting between fans etc etc.

Fair play if they have been hushed but it seems as though an oppourtunity missed!

There's another 4 days to do these things. Everyone stop being so bitter. If the shoe was on the other foot etc.

There's another 4 days to do these things. Everyone stop being so bitter. If the shoe was on the other foot etc.

Who's bitter? fair play to them, I'd be enjoying it as well.

However, it's a waste of time and of no help to BRFC, that if you havent noticed is in a bit of strife at the minute.

I am sure that given the opportunity some members of the FF will raise fans concerns, the problem is going to be if they are given that opportunity.

I have made some progress today, I have been invited twice by Venky's PR to come across to India and see what Venky's do there, I declined both opportunities because they wouldn't answer the questions that I wanted to ask. However I have made some good progress today regarding this and the "do you support venky's" poll has also helped in the regard. So at the moment I am proposing that I visit Pune with possibly one other person and have a open and honest meeting with Mrs D and put across concerns that fans have expressed, they seem to be more receptive to this today. I have told them I will pay for my own flights/hotels because I don't want any PR person involved, just want to talk to the owners.

Hopefully have more news on this soon.

Whatever they do or say to people in India is not going to change peoples' opinions unless there is a massive improvement ON THE PITCH. This means getting rid of Kean.

Kamy I fear you would be wasting your time going over there for them to tell you what? They support Kean and how good their academy is going to be etc?

As for the Pune9, they have been used for positive PR at the cost of a free holiday.

I am sure that given the opportunity some members of the FF will raise fans concerns, the problem is going to be if they are given that opportunity.

I have made some progress today, I have been invited twice by Venky's PR to come across to India and see what Venky's do there, I declined both opportunities because they wouldn't answer the questions that I wanted to ask. However I have made some good progress today regarding this and the "do you support venky's" poll has also helped in the regard. So at the moment I am proposing that I visit Pune with possibly one other person and have a open and honest meeting with Mrs D and put across concerns that fans have expressed, they seem to be more receptive to this today. I have told them I will pay for my own flights/hotels because I don't want any PR person involved, just want to talk to the owners.

If I could give this more than a +1 I would do.

You've totally missed the point....theyve said they are not talking about Kean and on the pitch activities!

so 4 days or not if the questions arent asked the answers wont be given!

And being bitter.....based on what?

Below is the answer I got when I asked how the trip could be justified -

By asking myself three questions :-

a. Will fans other than myself benefit from me going?

b. Will the site benefit from me going?

c. Would I still consider going it the invitation was there, but I had to self-fund the trip?

As the answer is Yes to all three, I can sleep at night.

I go into everything with an open mind, but I'm not easily bought, I much prefer to get as much info as possible and make up my own

An Admin of this site and member of the Pune9 clearly states there that other fans will benefit from this trip, and that's why they are going. It has since come out that they don't know if they will even meet the owners, had no idea of the itinerary when they accepted, and will not be discussing football matters.

Can anyone explain to me exactly how any of us, other than the 9 people that got a free holiday, are going to benefit in any way from this?

Pune trip just been on Granda reports,

The Pune9 say they won't be discussing on the pitch activity or Steve Kean, and they seem to be having a good time.

At least that has been cleared up, and hopefully on their return the club will have a real meeting where these issues can be discussed.

Well,well,well... what a f'kin surprise! <_<

Kammy whilst I applaud your stance on going over to India and paying your own way, surely what really needs to happen is that they come this way, and make time to sit down and talk to the fans at Ewood?

If there's one thing the FF should be doing, it is trying to do this. I've been to several of these events at Ewood before meeting players, and there is absolutely no reason why Venkys should not do it.

Well done for taking a stand Kamy. You've shown a great deal of integrity towards all sides over the last 12 months.

You've totally missed the point....theyve said they are not talking about Kean and on the pitch activities!

so 4 days or not if the questions arent asked the answers wont be given!

And being bitter.....based on what?

So no different to any other FF gathering then!

And bitter...

A lot of people that have seemingly appeared from no where and think theyre something have seemed very disappointed that they could not be invited...

The chairman of the fans forum has requested a full meeting with the owners this week but we are yet to get a response.

If that meeting is not forthcoming then you all want to grow a backbone and get your arses back over to blighty.

Jesus wept,it sounds to me like your all being made fools of.

And bitter...

A lot of people that have seemingly appeared from no where and think theyre something have seemed very disappointed that they could not be invited...

'think theyre something'

Christ sake, this isnt the school playground!

And bitter...

Ive been on here for nearly 10 years...Hardly come from nowhere, thinking there summat? No-one expected to be asked to go to India! Its the last place i'd want to be at the moment to be honest, The fact Is we thought the whole trip was for the fans to put their worries forward to Venkys, now its not looking like that will happen!

I'd go but I wouldn't of been quiet or kiss ass , if they wanted me too. No idea what they've been told or not but you couldn't keep mr quiet lol

Agenda???????

Yep thats right, I do have an agenda, its called "Saving our club from RUIN", Can't claim it to be my own though, as I think the majority of supporters have the same agenda.

What your agenda is? I don't know because I have not see you join the Kean out brigade.

We ain't in India and we can only go off what is being reported, they interviewed your Chairperson, and he said "You are not there to discuss football of Steve Kean" , So unless you are telling me he is telling lies, I think you best ask him what he said...

Was referring to itn agenda.

You yourself must know about lots of footage and only two lines used.

Archived